Woody Allen

Talked About Sex with 12-Year-Olds

... 38 Years Ago

2/5/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205-woody-allen-1976-getty
There was smoke nearly 40 years ago -- Woody Allen didn't explicitly say he was a pedophile ...but he sure came close ... openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People.  Then 41-year-old Woody said, "I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

And here's another gem: "It's no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it."

Funny ... because 4 years later -- in 1980 -- Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he'd have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan ... who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7.  He then married her sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

qwerty

If you go over to People Magazine's site, you see commenters moving heaven and earth to defend this sleazeball. It's sick.

qwerty

Get him TMZ. Get that bastard!

The_Mrs.

He married his step daughter when she was a teenager....it's not rocket science people, of course he was sexually assaulting his daughters, whether they be adoptive , biological, or step-daughters, he's violated them and people turning a blind eye are just as culpable!

Enlightened

Allen with his two current adopted daughters. Take a look at the body language of these two poor unfortunate girls and tell me they are "happy" in the presence of this man. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/XA_EXkgFrfU/Woody+Allen+Soon+Yi+Daughters+Beverly+Wilshire/D9C1sB3EL5T/Manzie+Tio+Allen

William Foresman

The guys been weird for decades...

Michelle Nelson

Thank you, thank you, thank you TMZ for re-publishing this interview. Think about EVERYONE you know...and EVERYTHING they might joke about sex...even orgy sex...even in jest, no one would EVER say what he said...unless of course it's his fantasy, which it was and is. He's disgusting.

PurpleUmbrella

where there's smoke there's fire. Only the mind of a man who was sexually attracted to 12-year old girls would even come up with a comment like that! No man I know would say that.
Sadly I believe it will take other victims coming forward but in the end I believe Allen will be prosecuted..... unfortunately likely there are more victims.

Allen's vicious smear campaign against Mia Farrow reminds me of how Lance Armstrong would so viciously attack anyone who accused him of doping - it is a classic technique that the guilty use to deny.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9