Jenner

Goes Ballistic On Paparazzi [VIDEO]

Leave My Family the F*** Alone!

2/6/2014 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020614_burt_jenner_punk_launch
Bruce Jenner
's oldest son Burt Jenner went nuclear on the paparazzi Thursday ... berating them for screwing with his famous family.  Problem is ... most of the photogs didn't know Burt from Adam.

Burt owns a dog sitting business.  The paparazzi swarmed Burt's parking lot after getting wind of a big celeb who was inside a building across the street.

020614_burt_jenner_launch
The non-famous Jenner was indignant, ordering the photogs -- not ours -- to skedaddle.  Their response -- Who the hell are you?

That's all Burt needed to hear.  He had his employees get in their car and block the photogs from leaving.

Everyone screamed, had a bad time ... and the video is awesome!

0206-burt-jenner

Gemma

He has turned to an idiot just like the K's!! I HAD some respect for the Jenners. And what's up with making fun of their accent? That's some racist ****!!! Don't get mad cause your family is looking like superficial idiots.

TJ

Is this brother actually employed??

MGFunk

**** yea, Burt!!! All you ***** ass bitches talking **** would never stick up for your family like that!!

WTF

What an embarrassment. I hope he is ashamed of how he acted when he watches this. He sounded like such a little bitch. I mean, I hate paparazzi like everyone else but this guy is an epic douche. With his ***goty little dog sitting business LOL!!!! what a *****

WTF

What he did should be considered assault. It should never be ok to menace another person like that. Its essentially kidnapping and torture by not letting him in his car to leave.

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

Cynna121

Just don't understand why everyone seems to have so much hostility toward him. He seems to lead a quiet life out of the whole reality spotlight. Sure he was also deprived of father involvement . He doesn't want these vultures on his property, he's a man and he's protecting his family. Oh what's wrong with that. In the years that show has been on might have seen him once or twice and he didn't look comfortable. Anyway just saying I would want my man to protect me and are property.

Jody

Don't blame other people because your dad wants to be a woman.

en Todo Momento!!

"The Untouchables"... guess who... the almighty power of the eternally Untouchables...

jase

hey idiot that is caused false imprisionment and kidnapping under common law not to mention some kind of theft and you can go to jail for it. I hope the cops pick up up. D-ck

UNDFTDLA

Holy crap I graduated from Warren High in Downey with the pap that gets in a state down. Crazy