Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

Machelle

Lets face it-they both are too young, immature, over paid brats with little to no talent who need a lesson or two on real life. Fame and fortune doesn't always last. Then what will they do...?

Indimoe

Why do people praise this girl like she's classy? She's a grown ass woman you can't blame someone else for her choices! I personally don't this this talentless chick deserves the "class" title "You ain't gotta worry it's an open invitation, when you're ready come and get it" sure that's super classy and sweet she's no better than Miley Cyrus or Rihanna at least their honest about who they are ...

Areukiddingme?

Ever the gentleman...no class trash. Can't wait to see how mouthy he is when his hangers-on (including his so-called father) have drained him of all his cash and he is living under a bridge. Karma is a bitch, baby.

Miss k

I agree with justin , she a grown woman & take responsibility for her actions . Selena parents should chill out & stop pointing fingers

lalalalalalaa

Can't say I don't believe it. Even though you can't take every rumor as the truth.

dee

Lol I've been posting for over a year now that Selena Gomez does cocaine and parties hard and it will all come to light eventually. This girl's PR game is one of the best I've ever seen. Like I've said, Selena Gomez is not an innocent little girl. She's not as sweet as they try to make you believe. That's why I always laughed when people would condemn Miley and praise Selena as some class act. Miley does it up front and is real. What you see is what you get. Selena Gomez is an extremely fake person. "She's too good for Justin! She's a good influence!" Lmao oh man, I've been to the parties, you guys just don't know how a person's image is so different than who they are when they're fake. This reminds me if the whole Britney "I'm a Virgin" fiasco lol. I'm so glad that this talentless waste of space in the industry, is being called out. ABOUT TIME SELENA. She's really messed up considering she used Justin for PR. She's not even really upset about him. Her issues are drugs and partying, not Justin. It's crazy that this chick and her team actually used the kid, and are now trying to scapegoat him, I agree. Can't stand the kid, but Selena is doing him extra dirty right now. Shows her true character.

Danielle

lol Justin spilled the beans. I believe him... I think they both do dirt she just works hard to cover hers up for her image. Even if she is addicted to him birds of a feather... the company you keep etc

dee

The least talented person in the industry since Milli Vanilli. Can't dance, can't sing, isn't an artist in any sense of the word. How is she any better than a Kardashian? Kim could go up and do the same exact thing as her. The same stiff dance moves and same auto-tuned lip-synching. Just go away. I can't stand Justin but at least the kid has some real talent. I hate admitting that lol but he does, for today's standards that is.

Kev

It's crazy how many people are backing up Selena and saying it's all Justin's fault. I'm no fan of both of them but knowing their family members personally, I can say that Selena might be a drunk.

Appu

If she's out of control, so is this ****ing idiot who thinks he can become the king of pop! Seriously Ugly Bieber GO GET YOURSELF A BABYSITTER!

Macy

Selena has been like since she got w/ the Justin. So nothing new.

James

Yea... out of control. I don't think she's the one pissing into buckets and egging houses.. Bieber. ****ing tool.

anonymous

I'm sorry but I agree with this kid for this one time. The person taking the drugs or drinking decides to, not someone held a damn gun to their head and said, do the drugs and drink or you'll die. LOL, AND, NO!!

anonymous

will

I realize this is not the right forum for this, But I’m completely out of options. My family tragically lost our 16 yr old son in October. Since then it’s been nothing but a downward spiral that I cannot stop. With the expenses from the funeral home, expense related to his death, loss of income due to intense grief, depression, threats of court, foreclosure, etc. – We are left with nothing. It’s sad that 1 horrible tragedy can lead to so many more. I’m doing everything possible to save my family, but it’s like no-one cares, and that’s heart breaking. If possible, please share this link with any and every one you know:
http://www.gofundme.com/Scooter-Evans-Memorial -- I’m trying to do everything I can to keep me, my wife, and 10 yr old son from being put out on the streets. If it wasn’t for local churches, we wouldn’t even be able to eat. Please help us…. Thank you – Will Evans