Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

robert

"Ninety-nine percent of my life I was lied to, I just found out Selena does more dope than I do (Damn!)"

think101

Sounds more like something his Dad would say.

jenlolo

Come on !!! I think we knew this her one long time friend demi was a hard core coke user ... I think most kid celebrities end up in the path of alcohol drug abuse .. sad sad ...

Holy moly

Wow, so much for being in love. It's sad that all this Selena Gomez stuff is coming out. I'm still not sure if it's true, but her fans shouldn't pay attention to it. Celebrities are still people. Their job is to entertain and make us fall in love with MUSIC or whatever other thing they do. Their personal life should just be left out of their profession. And seriously, what the hell is wrong with all these Disney kids?!!?

sPaNkdEnALgAs

That's the pot calling the kettle black but I BELIEVE IT. Birds of a feather flock together

Gsharon 710

Ok, enough is enough. Justin has resources to go home, take his enabling parents, his gopher friend, Lil Za, his hous hold, hell, even his drug kitchen. We have problems we need to work on. Canada, open your arms for one of your own, and we will sign adoption papers for the others. Deal?

The Executives Wife

I'm not buying it. I don't think anyone is blaming anyone. I think the so called sources are exaggerating, on both sides.

Ckl

So his defense is "When I was drunk and wasted, she did it too". What a moron! He acknowledging he's a bad influence but he's too stupid to realize it.

TinkerBell

It's obvious that bf/gf's party together. Now that it's come to light how bad Justina has fell down the rabbit hole Selena's handlers are trying to make sure she isn't falling with him (in the eyes of the media). Everyone knows birds of a feather flock together! No way she was an angel while he was flying high. Ain't buying it. They're both addicts! All the Disney brats are, have been & will be!!

Luz

I am no fan of Beiber, but I believe Justin.

ltate

So that's why she thinks she can sing.

Marilyn

Boy!
First he takes her virginity, laughs about it, then in public he calls her out as a drunk!
What kind of man is this?
Belongs dead! Someone do the world a favor & take him out...

News Flash

Ha ha ha and she comes off as some innocent virginal type. Ha ha ha

News Flash

She's to high maintenance. No, you don't say. TMZ this is hilarious, and you know her camp is scrambling to massively cover this up.

Chgome

who is she, she is not attractive. Trying for publicity.