14-Year-Old Bieber

RAPS About Penis

And He's Got FLOW

2/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020614_bieber_rap_launch
A glimpse into what could have been -- a 14-year-old Justin Bieber dropped some bars on a hip hop track ... rapping about his penis before even hitting puberty ... and it's shockingly awesome.

It was the early days, a high-pitched moppy-haired Bieber and a few rapper friends were in some studio -- and Bieber threw down over Asher Roth's "Cannon" beat -- dropping lines like, "Hey my young, wanna have some fun? You can play with my cannon."

Even then, the douche level registers -- Bieber's entire verse is pretty much about getting girls to touch his penis -- but what is amazing -- and it pains us to say  -- he actually has sick, sick flow. You gotta hear it.

Bieber gave us a taste of his rap talents during a 2011 radio interview ... but now we know, Bieber's had spitfire ever since he was a wee lad.

Sources tell TMZ, Bieber actually wanted to pursue a rap career ... but manager Scooter Braun dissuaded him, convincing Bieber the real money was in pop.

Probably true ... but a future for Bieber in the rap game isn't out of the question -- in fact, sources tell us, Bieber was in the studio just this week with Diddy, Rick Ross, and Jermaine Dupri.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hamburglar

guessing it is just what he needs
a new direction
LOL good luck with that

NOT ELMO

14-Year-Old Justin Bieber RAPS ABOUT PENIS..................I HEAR BIEBER IS A SWEET BOTTOM, GOOD FOR HER

Bonkie

He definitely has FLOW. Menstrual flow to be specific, and it is heavy.

Bob Goins

How is this new, found it back then didn't care sheep love a cute face till its addicted. i.e. 1/3 of all child celebs

dan

I have heard queefs that sound better than that crap

Pewpew

Well i saw his cover of 'look at me now' with CB and have to say he's not bad. Actually his voice is still too high at some point.

Steinberg

Just what the **** is so "sick"? That was perhaps the most annoying **** i've ever heard in my life. Hearing non nonsensical prepubescent attempting to rap and sound like some junior wigger over an overbearing beat and voiceover of "CANNON" repeatedly.

TMZ, you are officially a bunch of dumb ****s.

WTF

"sick, sick flow"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vroomvroom

Show us your wiener Bieber ...

AwkwardCheerios

TMZ how about go get a college education instead of stalking and obsessive over a 19 year old. As for Justin rapping he can rap and he has written his own voices like his won't stop verse, ladies love me verse, old school flow, he's good. But of course people are going to degrade his voice and flow he's Justin Bieber and most guys are envious of him. Nothing new

AwkwardCheerios

*obsessing *verses

Dog And Pony

The heart wants what it wants. And I guess we can now confirm what Biebette wants. Good for you, Justine. Good for you.

notalawyer

So he was always into penis from the very beginning ...

stringbender

I think il pass guys.... you expect me to listen to something described as "sick sick flow" and I am a guitar player. I wouldn't be caught dead listening to that stuff. When Anthrax teamed up with Public Enemy it was cool. When Ice T started Body Count it was cool and fun to listen to. Justin Bieber rapping about his dong as a prepubescent boy.... il pass! Thanks anyways.

Ladymcbeath

Wow. He's even more **** then I expected. I stopped with 47 secs to go. I couldn't handle the burning in my ears.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments