'Queer As Folk' Star

I'm Afraid Of My Coin-Throwing, Overweight Ex-GF

2/9/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-gale-m-harold-getty
An actor who starred on "Queer as Folk" is dealing with some seriously hetero problems ... asking a judge for protection from an ex GF who once aimed a coin jar at his head.  It's gotten so bad they're now arguing about her weight.

According to the docs, Gale Harold -- who played Brian Kinney on "Queer as Folk" -- got a restraining order against Danielle Saklofsky after telling a judge point blank, "I am afraid."

Harold claims he tried breaking up with Saklofsky, who told him, "I will never let you leave me." He claims she attacked him a few days later outside a restaurant yelling, "You cannot leave me, I will destroy you" and then pummeling him.

Harold claims there were other attacks ... including the time she got really mad after getting fired -- he says she tried hitting him in the head with a mason jar of coins.

Saklofksy got her own restraining order against Harold ... and -- surprise -- she tells a different story.  Saklofksy claims Harold grabbed her by her pony tail and then slapped her.

And here's how ridiculous it's gotten.  In Harold's papers, he describe her as 5'5" and 145 lbs.  In her response, she says, "The physical attributes are wrong ... I am about 5'7" and weigh 120 lbs.

They're both ordered to stay 100 yards away from each other.

Lena

He's straight?!?!?!?!? I thought that he was queer as a three dollar bill!

telly

This just in...Harvey Levin has offered Gale Harold protection at his home.

VictoriaGirl

You people at TMZ (and the rest of hollywood)are sick if you think 145pds is overweight for a person who is 5'5.

wickedandloveless

I find this ****ing hilarious! And judging by the comments left by the Gale fangirls here, it sounds like Danielle was EXACTLY like them. Maybe his crazy fans have a chance with him after all ;) And he likes 'em fat ladies so keep stuffing those faces and stalking him online. He's into that ****!

gale fan

Poor Gale... He wants to stay out of trouble, but seems as if trouble always finds him.

ThumbsDOWN

I'd like to assault him...with my vagina!

Anne

I always knew he wasn't the most normal person but what the hell is this

linsey

Come to my house Gale, I will only throw a couple of soft things at you!

barton

Gale is a gentleman and would never assault a woman or transgendered person(whatev she is), and he sure didn't make any comment about her weight. He does however make weird choices in women at times, I hope his next choice is a bit more sane.

Alisha

This is utter crap i know a few people who said they met gale and said he's a sweet person. He doesn't look or seem like the type of person to abuse a women so I think this bitch is just crazy and telling utter lies.

Kevin laine

Please. My friend works down at the court house and Gale Harold is a complete and utter liar. The bruises all over that woman... She was a bunching bag!
I hope she says something and releases all those pictures.
My lady works in filing down at the court house and she's been sick since he came out as a victim ...FYI this man... Isn't a man. A man who beats his lady, with a child.
He's always been a strange character.

Kevin laine

Gale Harold beat his now ex girl friend and yet this guy is still being seen as some God... Have any of you actually seen the pictures of what he actually did? My friend works for the court downtown and Gale Harold is a piece of work... And why haven't we heard anything from his Ex? She was the victim and yet made out as a monster.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2