« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

I'd Be Stupid to Turn Down Marriage Proposal

... From a Dragon

2/10/2014 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

021014_kate_upton_launch_v4
Kate Upton's sending a message to her baseball star boyfriend -- get on your game or your gonna lose me ... to a guy who dresses up as a dragon for a living!

We got Kate BOUNCING (if you know what we mean) through LAX ... on her way back from Orlando, FL -- where, If you missed it, she got a marriage proposal from the Orlando Magic mascot over the weekend.

0210-kate-dragon-twitpic
Thing is ... Stuff the dragon kinda snaked Kate's bf, Detroit Tigers ace Justin Verlander -- waiting until he walked away from their seats to pop the question..

Watch the vid (especially if you're Verlander) ... Kate says the proposal was a "huge honor" -- and definitely did NOT say she's turning down the dude who plays dress up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

zombie

Wow. This sure is some super exciting news.

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Truth is

She must hv sucked a lot of corks to be famous. Nice face....body is atrociously boxy

Eye roll

Wow! What a wonderful exclusive story tmz! No one cares

Kartrashian Klown

Wasn't she dating Max Chmerkovskiy from Dancing with the Stars? They were photographed out and holding hands...I guess she has a type for older, dark haired, rugged men.

BLUE UGLY 💩

fat skank

Elizabeth

Great couple! Kate is gorgeous! Read more about her and Justin and see some fab fotos here: http://worldsportswag.com/baseball/kate-upton-back-detroit-tiger-justin-verlander/

William Foresman

Nothing wrong with Kate Upton, not a thing.

mr93174

For being a reputable website, you all should know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Get on your game or YOU'RE going to lose me.

StPeteRickster

Stuff, The Magic Dragon.

Not bad Orlando....

Truth

Show us your tits already. Then, we are done with you.

Truth44

That's the best you'll get sweetheart, most guys dont want a ho that's screwed half of Hollywood anyways, you're used!!!!

HeathBar

Damn, she is gorgeous!!

mm

Damn. Looks like I can be a model, too.

Vote2012

She has been spotted in Richmond Va several times recently, that is where Verlander lives.