« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Magic Johnson

Calls BS on HIV Myths

I Don't Have a Magic Cure

2/11/2014 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

021114_magic_johnson_launch
Magic Johnson is FINALLY setting the record straight about his battle with HIV -- revealing he is NOT cured, he's NOT taking special medication ... and he's definitely not seeing any Kenyan witch doctors.

The Lakers legend went on HipHopNation on Sirius XM radio today, and talked about the myths surrounding his treatment, telling Renada Romain ... "I do have it and have had it for 22 years, it's just laying asleep in my body."

Magic also says he's not winning his battle because of his enormous wealth ... saying he only has access to the same 30 something drugs everyone else does, and explained he's taking a cocktail of 3 of them.

MJ was recognizing National Black HIV/AIDS awareness, and the Hall of Famer made sure to clear up the biggest myth -- that just because he's survived this long, everyone can.

"The virus acts different in everybody ... so just because I'm doing well, you might NOT do well."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just Steve

Ya..hes lying. Its the money

Luke

He's right you don't up to the guy who doesn't get the flu and accuse him of using money to not get sick

Willzeeme

It's not the money per say and is in fact the drugs - my husband owns a pharmacy - the truth is if you are diagnosed with HIV and take the meds needed to treat it you will live only 6 months less than the average person (and the 6 months difference is for the time you didn't know you had it before you were diagnosed) however, the drugs needed to treat it are a ****tail of 3-4 different drugs which are dependent on one another to work effectively. This ****tail is very expensive and the average person cannot afford the entire ****tail, so buying just one or two is rendered ineffective and people die a lot earlier than they would have otherwise... It's a sad truth but many people do not know this.

Rigby

Money gets you top quality treatment stop with lies.

AllieHughes

People in America do not have health care. Those who did are getting dumped from their insurance because of stupid Obama, and nobody wants his fake health plan. Great for you Magic Johnson, your one of the lucky ones. Thats not sarcasm.

Deer diary

My pops lives and works in Kenya as a medical missionary....migori, south of Nairobi. City is 55% positive. I wonder why none of them live 22 years....or how about even 5? They do, however, live off a couple US$ dollars a day...so as far as the meds, you can imagine. Our (migori) death rate, due to hiv-aides, is so high, we opened an orphanage to combat and supplement the hospital. If any of you guys want a life changing experience helping people in deep, deep need.... Regardless of your training/expertise.... Let me know. My aunt doesn't make $86 a day from home but I have, and you can also, make some major differences in real peoples lives. It's actually fairly cheap to go also....sorry to get on the soapbox. Back to the point, I'm glad magic is doing well...as frustrated as it makes me, it helps show what we can do and what we can be...if we can provide these types of services to each and every person suffering from HIV/ aides. Ugh I hate sounding preachy about this stuff but should you wanna check it out...it's kenyarelief dot org. Idk guys, it's weird because unusually am on here for celebrity gossip and yet this post hit close to home. Best of luck magic Johnson I hope you live until you're 100!

I am me

The Southpark episode!!!!

BUOOBEES

There are a few people who have HIV and will never fall sick, even without ever taking any medication, but can pass it on to others. HIV is a virus that can stay dormant in the system but when it becomes AIDS thats when you are doomed. Natural money does help, whether it is simply affording to eat healthy or afford the expensive medication.

Gale Wright

I'm surprised Magic Johnson hasn't participated in clinical trials that have suppressed or cured HIV permanently, like others less wealthy have. After having HIV for 22 years, starting out on the AZT, the affects of HIV (from my understanding) should show signs especially on the face 'cheeks.' Magic Johnson doesn't appear to have any facial fat-tissue suppression. I could only wonder if hes telling us the whole truth, since he is in fact making himself the face of HIV.

Apostle Shada Mishe

AMBUSH CURES HIV/AIDS

Apostle Shada Mishe
apostleshadamishe@gmail.com

Sir / Madam,
For the past 12 years I have been studying and researching Ambush, a Palm plant extract that is effective in curing HIV.

Name of Plant; Palm

Name of ingredient: Ambush

Molecular weight 640 (similar to the sequisulfides)

Where found: In and around the areas of South Florida where uranium waste was dumped in the 1920's from the nuclear programme that has now leaked out into the water system. A specie of the PALM plant has picked up this waste to be the valuable AMBUSH.

Chemical compd; Uranium isotope (cus.n) Grayish white soft metallic compound NOT found in chemistry books.

Uses: Antiviral DRUG..Ambush

Found to "KILL" the HIV virus when given in a dose of 60 ml three times daily for 21 days at a known concentration.

Mode of action.. Ambush kills the HIV virus by causing the viral shell to rupture . In the lymph system Ambush produces "natural radioactivity" that "kills" the virus that 'hides' in the lymph system . This crosses the blood-brain barrier since the 'patients' claim that they are able to see,hear and think more clearly after taking Ambush.

Viral Loads...This decreases from 100,000 to 'undetectable' in 21 days..... but I have had patients VL go to 'undetectable ' in 5 days.

SIDE EFFECTS / EFFECTS
1. After 5 to 7 days of treatment, patients MAY complain of HEADACHES.
2. After 5 to 7 days male patients experience an increase in erection.
3. Stool becomes soft and REGULAR
4. Patients c/o being WARM in the trunk area mainly at night when lying down.

Toxicology......Before administering to any person a complete toxicological analysis was done to include, arsenic, barbiturates and NO KNOWN poisons or harmful substances to mankind were found.

Systems/Organs

Skin...becomes clean, smooth and free of eczema or other say they have small eczema patches in the first week that go away by the third week.

Excretion
Since this is a very LARGE molecule it is excreted relatively unchanged via urine and feces.

SEROREVERSION
After 149 days the patents revert to being HIV NEGATIVE after finishing a course in Ambush hence no one goes public to say they WERE HIV positive.
Pharmacology of Ambush on the GUT of an end stage AIDS person.

It is known that late stage AIDS patients posses a high level of the virus in the GUT which should include the entire GI tract from stomach to rectum. Here the virus is found in the lining and this is difficult for ARV's because these are the areas needed by the ARV's to enter the blood supply. There is not a high enough blood level returning back to the stomach lining hence the virus remains in high concentration.

This causes the person's appetite to decrease which causes a spiraling downhill of the body.

When Ambush is taken in the liquid form, it is slightly basic and forms a stable compound in the acidic stomach.The Ambush compound is close to the stomach lining to exert the "natural radioactivity" effect which kills the virus in the stomach. Here the entire mid section feels very warm and sometimes feverish. The infected stomach lining with the dead areas is then passed out as a black slime in the stool. This usually happens about day 4 while on an Ambush regime of 60 ml three times daily for 21 days, wherein the person has a large bowel movement.

After the bowel movement, the person becomes extremely hungry and eats TWO to THREE times a normal serving. Here I usually recommend cornmeal porridge with butter or cooking oil as a prevention against malnutrition and add a daily multivitamin. By day 10 the stomach has recovered and the person eats normally.

THE CHALLENGE

The challenge is to find a Virologist, or Biologist of HIV Researcher who is willing to put some Ambush in a Human culture medium infected with the HIV virus, incubate with proper controls and report their findings to the world.

More info is at www.ambushcuresaidsfree.com or

Thank you for your interest and we will be happy to send you samples and answer any and all questions.

Apostle Shada Mishe
apostleshadamishe@gmail.com
Dallas Texas,
1-972 294 5161

ASHY LARRY

Q. How did Dat Magic Johnson B getten his HIV?

A. He went to Detroit & blew some pistons.

rechele

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.ohehe
has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found from Dr.ohehe the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.ohehe for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.ohehe and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.ohehe for your Hiv healing spell today at: ohehenemenspelltemple001@gma.com.... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr.ohehe today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: ohehenemenspelltemple001@gmail.com

Rose

HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. Oseghale my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body… My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. Oseghale, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on droseghalespelltemple@gmail.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on +234811583352

Anthony

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 2yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr fadeyi mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: doctorfadeyitempleofspell@hotmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessing sir. His Email address is: doctorfadeyitempleofspell@hotmail.com

Theodora Fabzz

Dr. Oraede God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Theodora Fabzz, I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Oraede cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on Dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com or dr.oraedespellhome@gmail.com or email me on theofabzz@gmail.com or call him on +2348161879468.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments