« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Darren Sharper

Faces the Judge

Stone-Faced In a Pinstriped Suit

2/14/2014 11:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021414_darren_sharper_launch_v2
Former NFL superstar Darren Sharper just appeared in an L.A. courtroom to face charges for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting multiple women.

Sharper appeared stoic inside the courtroom -- wearing a grey pinstriped suit as he stood next to his attorney Blair Berk.

The case was continued to a later date.

We broke the story ... Sharper has been hit with 7 felony counts -- after officials say he drugged 4 women and raped two of them in his L.A. hotel room.

Officials say Sharper met all of the women at the same West Hollywood nightclub ... and gave them shots containing a drug that allegedly knocked them unconscious.

If convicted, Sharper faces more than 30 years behind bars.

021414_darren_sharper_exit_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Teresa andrews

I know attorneys have an important job to do. However, if I were a female lawyer, I could never defend a guy like this. Yes, I know every person is guaranteed representation by the Constitution, and I agree with it. I just couldn't personally do it.

bernergirl

I guess he went with the best.

PeopleDoTheMost

With his good looks you would think he would be content with the women who are throwing themselves at him. Women never learn! Don't put yourself in a situation where someone can harm you in any way! These women had only met him at parties or night clubs and decided to just go ahead just because he is a football player! I don't condone rape but some women just ask for risky situations like these!

Blue

Darren, I feel so sorey for you! You are one of the most handsome men in the world. Women throw themselves @ you! Whatsis the meed for drigging them (if it is true indeed)?

WickedSouL

He may have the looks..but his personality must su< cause he needs drugs to close the deal... have fun in jail rapist .

MsRita

The sad is that when 1 women comes out 2 3 4. I hope all these women called the police, Have a rap kit, Having sperm tested or case closed

LuvLuv

He's ugly and a rapist...JAIL!