Kanye West

I Gave My Future Spouse an Oral Exam

... And She Passed

2/15/2014 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021514_drunk_in_love_launchIt's a real oxymoron ... Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she blew it.

A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

Kanye has become a laughing stock ... insert joke here.

Crabby

I'm sure his mother had her fair share of oral exams and I am sure his bastard daughter will grow up to be a khum dumpster like her piss whore mother

Jennifer

How romantic.

Jbaby

He makes me want to throw up

Sherron

H has no respect for himself or for Kim. And she has absolutely none for herself. I feel sorry for this child. Two self absorbed nuts for parents! Her only prayer is if her Nannies are good examples!

Jeems

How did that tour sale? That's right, not worth a f@ck. HAAAAAAA. Keep trying worm. Sucking on Gay-Z only goes so far.

PR Rasta

Kanye has really got to be the dumbest person in Hollywood. Kim aint all that no damn way. The older she gets, the uglier she gets on the inside. Now dont get me wrong, her ass has always been phenominal. But its probably more nuts/ dna been busted on her ass than a LA sperm bank. She sold her soul & body to the devil for the fame. But now she wants privacy. Yeah ****in right

TheRealDeal

Poor Kanye. He's so jealous of JayZ and Beyonce. He knows he and Kim will never be the power couple that Bey and Jay are. Kim has absolutely no talent while Beyonce sings, is a powerful live performer and is an actress. You can argue who's the better rapper, Kanye or JayZ, but Jay isn't a nutcase and is a much better businessman than Kanye. Also, Jay married a woman who doesn't have a sex tape on the market. Pretty much everyone on the planet has seen Kim's O face and heard her telling Ray J her p*ssy's exploding. Jay Z married a beautiful, talented woman. Kanye is getting ready to marry a sleazy wh*re, who is dumb as dirt and a monotone voice that is as tortuous as nails on a chalkboard to listen to. Jay Z and Beyonce and Blue Ivy are winning all day, every day. Kanye and Kim and North West don't even come close to The Carters. They can try all day, every day and they'll never be on the same winning level as JayZ and the Queen B.

notalawyer

They are MADE for each other.
I thought he was into MEN not just oral sex...

Nobody Special

It ALL Makes sense now,

KonGay wrote this degrading noise to call off the wedding.

This is all his plan to get out of the wedding to avoid the Divorce that will take half his money.

He is getting the Heebie Jeebiez.

Eye roll

She has been the spouse of many. What makes him any different from the other 5 guys she has married. What a joke!!!!

Eye roll

Him and her are both crazy. I used to think kourtney was the only normal one but she's still with Scott. Ugh yuck. He's a bottom feeder

Rigby

lol please everyone's junk has been in that infested mouth.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

If I were Kim, I would be mortified! That is not love, that is disgusting.

Dfer

Wow. Just wow....

boe

Of course she passed his test she's been on more guy's than hanes