Kanye West

I Gave My Future Spouse an Oral Exam

... And She Passed

2/15/2014 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021514_drunk_in_love_launchIt's a real oxymoron ... Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she blew it.

A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

Kanye has become a laughing stock ... insert joke here.

tuggy

What a PIG!!!!

Machelle

They truly deserve each other. Two disgusting, misguided, delusional ********.

pd

this is a dope remix & just cause hes engaged now doesnt mean he is ALWAYS SINGING ABOUT KIM.. he has ******* issues.. but hes a dope rapper.. PLEASE TMZ STOP CHOOSING SIDES.. just report facts..NOT UR OPINION

Jade

Sicko

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Makes no sense, doesn't rhyme.

scoopie

That's great; she can go to her mom's faux church tomorrow morning and give testimony *puke*.

daved0622

I guess there are many, many others who thought she could be their spouse.
Sloppy 102's anyone?

Hell's Belle

Gross, I need to stop reading this site during my lunch break.

Jeems

Can't you guys see a gay man trying to act straight? Jay-Z at least acts cool. Yes JayZ, P-Diddy and Kanya are in "that club." It's funny how people are just sheep

Nobody Special

Is he trying to say he did not mate with her missionary to have the baby, and he only let her blow him? Then she spit the vile in a cup to artificially impregnate herself?

It's not easy trying to analyze a genius on the same level as Shakespeare and Beethoven.

I don't get it.

Chgome

clearly these people have mental disorders. that's the new entertainment, watch the wealthy explode on National TV. It's kinda fun but sad at the same time. Kanye is not a straight guy trust me, he love the mouth but not her mouth.

Sandra

Kayne is taking a well travelled road so to speak!! This pathetic couple will not last and karma will strike sooner than later.

Eye roll

I could not imagine having a s e x tape and knowing that everyone has seen me have it. Ugh. That's so sick. I've never seen hers but from the comments it sounds so gross. Pee and poop are involved???!!! Like what is that??? That's what this idiot is all excited about and wants her to be on Vogue?????? Ewe

Hell's Belle

That song makes R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" look like a freakin masterpiece.

UPYOURS

What a classless, clueless pig he is. Is nothing sacred anymore??? EWWWWWWWWW