Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Do Coke With My Mom

2/19/2014 12:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_lohan_doc_launch_lrg

In the 10-15 times Lindsay Lohan did cocaine ... her mom was not sharing ... so claims her outraged lawyer.

Lindsay is pissed over a Fox News Channel segment, in which the host says, "Lindsay Lohan's mom is doing cocaine with her."  Attorney Mark Heller says it's a lie.

Heller wrote a letter to FNC, saying it's shocking that Lindsay and her mom were lumped in with the various celebs who died of ODs.

Heller claimed the FNC host was trying to "maliciously foreshadow to the viewers that the Commentators could 'see it coming.'"  In other words, he's saying the message was that Lindsay would bite the dust just like Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Lindsay's lawyer suggests that reports like these create an "emotional weakening" for celebs who have a big drug problem.  Good thing Lindsay's been coke free except for a dozen or so times.

0219_lindsay_dina_mother_daughter_bonding_footer

synoptic12

Why are people so jealous, spiteful, and hateful against others, especially Lindsay? What do any hope to gain by all the falsities you speak, and write. Not any can increase their stature by their ill conceived words. More importantly, when each enter the Day of Judgement, must give account for every word, what will the high minded say?
You are all hypocrites which pretend to be better than everyone else, when in fact you are nothing more than those whom hide their faults. Not one of you are good.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Oh my. This is a good one. Can't wait to see what's next. BTW, back in October 2012 Crackie taped herself in a phone call about her mom touching her neck etc.right? Go ahead Dina, sue Fox. This will be the best career move you could make maybe.
Seems to me that nobody cares. Not many comments. I guess Crackie is yesterdays news.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Oh, she'll deny doing coke with her mom, but she never denied making out with her, eh?

What a colossal piece of crap she is.

Sin D

.....................I did it with my Dad.

Patty

They're both known coke heads who party together, so I'm sure they are doing it together. Dina probably gave the lawyer a bj so he would write the letter.

Fluffy

"Was that grifter my mom?"

Suzy Q

Only 68 cmments in 24 hours. haha.......what a joke.

No one cares about this trash. We're even bored with making fun of them.

What's next? A segment on "Where are they Now?" in 5 years?

USA hockey lost against Canada..in the semifinals. Know what that means? We have to keep Beiber.

Suzy Q

I mean 68 comments in 48 hours! It's even worse than I thought!

That works out to about 1.4 comments per hour.

Never-Been-Has-Been Hilarious!!

Suzy Q

Fluffy, you are now an OFFICIAL DEAD THREAD HEAD!!

Congrats!

But I'm the Queen of the Dead Head Threads so go away now.

LAST!!

LK

So this is place 2 be now eh ? lol

Suzy Q

Yep, LK. It's like a secret society of Dead Threads.

We follow the Dead Head (Lindsay) until the Queen is crowned.

That's me.......Queen of the Dead Thread Heads......since Bear disappeared, I always win. :)

Thanks for stopping by......

LAST! I WIN!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

2nd place of emperor of the dead thread

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

How is everybody? Hope you're all well. We've got another week. Seems like the big stories always come out around the first of the month.

Suzy Q

Welcome 2nd place Dead Head Thread Emperor andyconda!!

(As long as you realize who's the Queen, things will be hunky dory. Unfortunately, Bear had to be banished because he thought he was the King. Humph.)

Suzy Q

LK, We Outlanders keep limping along here on TMZ......don't know why. It's boring. All the good trolls are on ROL. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments