« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Katy Perry's Fired Stripper

Mayweathering the Storm

I'm on the Money Team Now

2/21/2014 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_floyd_mayweather_jr_devonThe stripper who was fired for taking photos with Katy Perry -- INSIDE A STRIP CLUB -- has moved on to bigger and richer things ... Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The stripper -- Devon -- Instagrammed the photo Wednesday night in Vegas after randomly running into Money May ... who's worth a reported $170 million ... way more than Katy Perry.

TMZ broke the story ... Devon lost her stripper job in Santa Barbara earlier this month after management found out she'd been taking pics with Katy inside the strip club ... where Katy spent thousands of dollars.

TMZ later posted the photos.

katy-perry-tmz-strippers-3_arrow

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bkblueknight

im their sure romance will last forever

Rigby

Lol doesn't she have a kid... Grow up.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She's ugly and Mayweather is a woman beater

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

Lucky_130 is Skit...oh and Mayweather is a D-Bag.

psycho nurse

170 million? That's a lot of lap dances lol

Majestik

How is this an "EXCLUSIVE" if it was first posted on Instagram. Is this what your staff considers hard working? So some idiot is being paid, in your office, to wander around Instagram and Twitter picking out pictures and posts by people that ARE NOT celebrities? SMFH. TMZ is getting worse by the day, if it's not a bunch of nobodies, you are reporting on killers. I might just have to stick with Rancid on line if this keeps up.

betseymcqueen

Good. Use the money to take care of the face.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Oh, she got her picture taken with him; and this constitutes news? I really thought there were more actual celebrities floating around, but I'm obviously mistaken based on the people you report on.

bakeryboss

I'm so glad this story has a happy ending. I was so worried about this stripper I couldn't sleep.

Sonny

Breaking News!! Stripper takes photo with celebrity!!

Majestik

You know TMZ, I wish to hell that Katy's PR staff would drop a damn bomb on you. KATY PERRY"S FIRED STRIPPER? Your headline is making it sound like KATY is the reason this chick was fired, when in fact she was fired by her bosses for breaking the rules. I'd love to see a defamation lawsuit threatened on her behalf. Then again, I'm sure this stripper goes around introducing herself as the hooker that was fired because of Katy....MEH!!!

Carl

She could probably get a job as a double for Maggie Q.

johnnysmith69

"Vegas after randomly running into Money May"
sounds like the "Pauly D story"
now Kanye play us out "Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger"

Zack

Whats that thing on your left arm Money May. Looks like a tranny but you are prob into that ****. Keep fighting and being a ghetto dan.

Crabby

nasty whore likes her black dick

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments