Rihanna Fan

Leather Lip Photo Isn't Racist

It's My Big Break!!!

2/21/2014 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0220_black_lips_rihanna_instagram
The man whose lips Rihanna ruthlessly mocked on the Internet -- in front of nearly 12 million people -- doesn't think it's racist ... in fact, he's HAPPY she compared his mouth to a leather couch.

You probably saw the image Rihanna reposted on Instagram with "#MCM" (man crush Monday) -- some fans and bloggers were up in arms ... calling it racist ... but shockingly, the guy in the pic doesn't agree.

Ramon McFarlane -- an aspiring rapper who goes by MC Moeblak -- tells TMZ RiRi was just keeping it real. He says, "My lips are black as s**t. At least they're black as s**t and famous now."

Moeblak adds ... "Now I hope people want to know what comes out of [his lips]. Hopefully she will want to collab with me and do music."

That's probably a reach.

lakergirl

Newsworthy?? No. But at least she gave him his 15 min. Now do something positive with it.

Champagne Jayne

Ramon your 5 minutes of fame are officially over.

Stevonez

Is it me or does he resemble that recliner…?

campy

Rhianna with short hair, wearing a Naval command ball cap and naval coveralls is f***ing HOTT! Your argument about her comments about this guy's leather lips is invalid.

Unbroken Chain

That's actually very funny if you have a sense of humor, which I guess isn't allowed these days. Oh well. I'm pretty sure this poor guy won't be on her next album though. Poor dilisional couchy lips

billson1234

Wow guy you're incredibly desperate I see you'd do and say whatever it takes to be rich and famous huh¿ but be honest its not racist but it is foul and you know it deep down inside if a famous non black person were to do that you'd probably.......no actually you would do exactly what you did here but had a regular non black person pulled this you would have cried racism also rihanna is a bully

Bob

Seems to me she's saying that she'd like to sit on his face.

LunarJunk

I laughed.

billybob

Hey, yeah! IF the imagination of sitting on a black man's face with your azz like on a couch isn't rrracist at all, THAN the imagination of sh.itting on a black man's face like on a toilette is not that far away.
If that's the way blacks see themselves . . .

chosenone911

Just checked him out on youtube surprisingly he actually pretty good

lol

How is it racist? His lips do remind you of a leather chair. I'm pretty sure TMZ and numerous other sites compared "Tanning Mom" to a leather couch, chair, handbag etc. Sooo...?

think101

Why do White people get such a kick out of calling Black people racist. They act they just won the lottery.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

People have really eroded the definition of racism the past twenty years.

Scott Levy

Rihanna is black herself. So how in the hell could she be called a racist for commenting on another black person? It would be like a Taylor Swift commenting on Miley Cyrus' flat butt. Not racist at all.

mr.blendsz

Rihanna OBVIOUSLY meant she wants to sit on those lips ... it was a sexual flirtatious tease. #dumbasses

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments