« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I'M NOT DIVORCED YET

I Still Hope Khloe Takes Me Back

2/24/2014 7:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom says there's still hope for his marriage to Khloe Kardashian ... claiming he's not convinced she'll see the divorce through, 2 months after she filed divorce docs.

Odom was doing an interview in Spain -- where he's now playing pro basketball -- and said "only time will tell" if Khloe will finish the job ... though he says he hopes she reconsiders.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce in December, seeking to end their 4-year marriage after Odom's drug problem spiraled out of control.

"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," Odom says ... "Even if we were divorced, she'd always be my wife."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tc.559_young-gun

Hope she can forgive you bro. Lifes hard when battling demons. Khloe seems understanding hope n pray she takes u back.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Shakes head

static

Lamar you're better off Sasquatch drove you to this why the hell do you have to apologize? She got what she could get from you and she's moved on you should too.

LoveDontLiveHere

He must have been high when he gave this interview. Ijs...

Unbroken Chain

He must be on drugs. Why would he want to stay with that suckling and that disgusting family. He must be brainwashed. Lamar, go get a real woman!

think101

Hold on, if shes anything like Kim you still have a shot. Kim doesn't care what men say or do to her.

jenlolo

They are trashy why would want to stay with her??

Kristinajp

I can't believe how many of you morons blame the Kardashian clan for his drug use. He had been an addict for years he was sober, ironically probably during his happy times to Khloe. I hope he can get himself clean and I hope she does take him back. There seemed to be a lot of love there on both sides.

SKAIR

The kardashian a may be awful people, and he may be a drug addict...but you have to respect the fact that he is the last person on earth that would stick to his decision and try to fix his marriage rather than throw it away.

ashamed

I actually really enjoy watching khole and she seems to be the only one with morals and standard's .everyone has made mistakes unfortunately some are bigger than others .I hope it works out for her and whatever she chooses to do

Teresa andrews

He seems like a good guy with problems. I hope things work out well for him.

Just Jay

I think she could forgive the drugs, but the cheating?

Constance

Awww.... You had the pick of the litter... too bad you fkd that up Lamar

pops26

Too bad "the game" is banging her now

rlemons

I wanna feel bad for him cause I believe he really does love her. But clearly he just went to far. Forgiving and moving on with the whole drug thing is one thing but to forgive and forget all the people he slept with is another. There's no chance he'll get her back.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments