Beverly Hills 'Housewives'

Two Wives on the Chopping Block

2/25/2014 1:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0225_Real-Housewives-of-Beverly-Hills_getty
The fates are pretty much sealed for two cast members on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- we're told producers are gunning to replace them next season ... because they're just not exciting enough.

Sources tell TMZ, there's a 95% chance Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia won't be back for Season 5 -- they're just not involved enough in the series' story lines to justify their coveted spots in the cast.

We're told it became obvious Joyce and Carlton weren't jiving during the reunion show taping earlier this month -- all the other women had great chemistry ... and Joyce and Carlton were clearly outsiders.

But the feeling's not mutual -- at least for Carlton, who tells us, she'd love to return for Season 5 if she gets asked back.

Sources tell us, producers are already on the hunt for replacements ... you listening, Joanna?

A rep for Bravo had no comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

karen

Good riddance to Carlton. She is just too repulsive to watch. She definitely does not belong on this show maybe orange county franchise she might fit in. She is just plain trashy and nasty not to mention ugly. No amount of plastic surgery can fix that manly face and wicked persona. Get rid of her ASAP.

debra gullett

So Happy to hear Carlton is being fired! I can't stand her! She is so spoiled, arrogant, her voice is like nails on a chalk board. She's just weird and makes a mountain out of a mole hill because she has no real problems. For all the money she has, she looks so old and leathery.

Joyce

Kyle & Kim need to go. Kim & Brandi aren't even wives. I found this whole season to be boring. ( My life is more exciting) Joyce is annoying, Kyle is even more annoying, Kim is a train wreck, Lisa is ok, Yolanda is ok, Carlton has grown on me and Brandi is a trouble maker. Kyle wont be a housewife when she gets her head out of her butt and sees she's married to a douchebag. Kyle Richards lives in serious denial. I guess if the rhonj keeps that Melissa Horga and her pig for a husband on the show, they will keep anyone. Bravo has hit the bottom with those two.

Kimberly Hayward

NOT CARLTON.... I LOVE HER

WINNIE.BEYER

I AM GLAD THEY ARE NOT CASTING JOYCE GIRAUD AGAIN. SHE IS SUCH A BORE ALTHOUGH I AM SAD THAT CARLTON WON'T BE PART OF THE CAST AGAIN, TO ME SHE IS A VERY INTRIGUING.

Sherry

Maybe they noticed their fans stopped watching this season...

lady.scorpio

Bravo needs to get Kim and Kyle off the show. They are both hypocrites and think they are entitled to act however they want to and treat everyone like **** but nobody can get angry at them or defend themselves because those two act all offended like nobody can talk that way to them. I cannot stand either one, they are both arrogant,selfish, entitled, evil mean girls and I want them gone!!

vivacious vicki

I am OVER this show! I can not believe what a bunch of lying, backstabbing, two-faced, selfish, arrogant, egomanics these women are. I feel sorry for their husbands and their children. So sad! I don't think any of them are capable of being a real friend to anyone. I hope that they can get their lives straightened out and their priorities. Done with watching!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9