Seth Rogen

Urges Senators to Get 'Knocked Up'

2/26/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022614_seth_rogen_launch

Seth Rogen testified before a Senate subcommittee Wednesday and pledged allegiance -- to "House of Cards."

Seth went to Capitol Hill to voice his support for legislation to increase funding for Alzheimer's research.  Seth's mother-in-law suffers from the disease.

By congressional standards, Seth was hilarious ... and a little too hip for the room.

Safe to say Senator Tom Harkin, Chairman of the Senate Appropriations subcommittee, is not a big fan of "Knocked Up" ... but he was clearly amused.

Check out the video.  Pretty funny.

0226_seth-rogan_tweet

Gretel

Those of you making jokes, I pray you never have someone you love suffer from the throes of this disease that takes every bit of your humanity away from you.

HRH Prince Michael

"House of Cards"?
Does the weakness, EVER cease?

King David Vs. Goliath
King Hezekiah Vs. 185,000 Assyrians
King of Kings Christ Yeshua Vs. Death
The House, always wins:
The Declaration of 2008
www.all4webs.com/q/f/love4yahweh
The Final Declaration
www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/o/king
His Royal Highness Prince Michael
of The House of David
www.flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08

Vote2012

Why do these actors with 3rd grade educations become experts on every subject? They lecture people on everything just because they played some role in a movie or TV?

SweetMama

Good man. Using your celebrity status for a good cause.

think101

Thanks Seth.

Chris

Thank you Seth. If your presence squeezed one extra dollar for research, it was worth it.

kerrybabyxx

I thought he still a canadian citizen....

Kelly

Wow such a waste of taxpayer resources, bringing in the jester. This is serious business. I guess there's a shortage of Alzheimer's activists.

static

A prime example of how Hollywood has taken a giant steaming dump on the American public when they give us the likes of this lightweight douchebag he's the same character in every movie. I drove past a nuclear power station today I guess that qualifies me as an expert on nuclear power.

Machelle

Y'all can 'commend' him all you want but if he's cracking jokes and being a moron about it, no one will take the proposal seriously and it was all a big waste of time.

sr

Love him!!!

cb2013

My grandpa has Alzheimer's and its a horrible disease. If we can fund research to try to find a cure or even something to slow down the downward spiral, that would be awesome! My grandpa is 91 so it may be a little late for him but for future patients, it would be a true miracle.

Chris

Those of you who grow up instead of going to jail will see it differently when your parents don't recognize you. They should start now and cut their losses.

MGFunk

Thanks, Seth Rogan! I like you again!

Numapass

American friends - between this and Affleck giving his "expert" testimony on the Congo - I'm thinking Decline of the West - American Edition. What other country would give a rats ass what some celebrity had to say about anything ? Please snap out of it - you have me concerned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments