McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

freespirit4

Lol wow... over a napkin

HRH Prince Michael

I cannot have a tattoo or piercing.
Once, a friend with many tattoos and piercings
advised me: If you get one, let it symbolize something
good in your Life...maybe something that helped you
through tough-times.......
Instantaneously, I blurted-out:
"The Golden Arches?"

Purely, frivolous lawsuit....COUNTER.

Sue G

I thought you had to go in to get a napkin.

Machelle

If I was the judge on this case and these are the actual facts, I'd rule in favor of the Defendants and order this moron to pay the attorney fees, which should reach well into the thousands with their high price attorneys.

Sue G

Forget it he was inside

Escapethefate

I'm suing to.

ASH

You stupid little wankers!
He is suing Mickey D's for not selling fried chicken.
HOW IDIOTIC do you have to be to not know this!?
My local McD's now has to sell watermelons!
Someone saw a seed in the watermelon, so they sued!
Bye Bye Ronald, you f***ing racist!

Aimyloo

What an idiot. If I sued McDs for everytime they fkd up an order... nevermind shorting me on napkins.... I'd own the company.

Sue G

How did this incident affect his ability ti work and how was it 'insulting' to be offered free burgers unless they came w/O napkins??

Bob

YOU need to show this race batters face, and address as you showed McDonalds name I bet Webster Lucas has a LONG WRAP SHEET He should face JAIL for frivolous lawsuits like this but he is black and of course a democract. He was assuming the mexican-american would be deemed a white man like George Zimmerman so everyone would be on his side.

Cbalan

**** ya buddy

Meanie

No wonder some folks are called "you people" when you sue over something THIS stupid.

sean

Just FYI, I'll be suing McDonalds for $1.5 million for that Ronald McDonald clown creeping me out as a kid.
Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't get enough ketchup once, so let's just make it an even $2 million.

Crabby

hopefully he is so upset that he kills himself

sonya warden

Wow i didn't get my McChicken a few days ago. My fluffy ass was ready to cry. I was cravn that for real. Ppl sometimes dont always get what they pay for. Y r u bitchin i dont recall napkins being on the menu. You are lucky you got one,for free. McDonalds paid for your napkin so suck it up buttercup