Justin Bieber

I'm Still In Lust With Selena

3/3/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303-justin-bieber-instagram
Justin Bieber just can't quit Selena Gomez ... he lustfully posted pics of his ex-GF at an Oscar party ... even though he's 2000 miles away in Atlanta

The pic shows Gomez at the Vanity Fair party last night in West Hollywood -- where she showed up in a gold, beaded Pucci gown -- with the caption, "Most elegant princess in the world."

Could be Justin's just jonesing for his old life in L.A. -- which once included Selena?

The feeling may not be mutual ... Gomez -- who went to rehab in Jan. partly over her Bieber addiction -- has kept her distance from Justin and his new crew.

0303_justin_selena_before_split_footer

Chgome

she is really an ugly little thing, go away.
Enough of the Disney Nuts, turn them all into an attraction at Disney World, we can watch them self destruct when they lack attention. Pitiful greedy people,

bonnie bell

She's not the Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole

He's not in Atlanta, btw

dark

God, I wish this a@@hole would leave the girl alone

ChinLee3

She is beautiful! He is immature!

Unbroken Chain

SheD probably be the one person who could straighten him out. He should move in with her and get rid of the hangers-on

Astrogenotype

I've seen cuter teenage drag queens. She looks like a chicken legged boy with a big face.

liz

Go ahead and judge me but I thought they were cute together haha. Young love, let em be.

kitnplayn

...and a princess deserves a king, not the court jester.

Jay

Really who gives a flying rats ass.

Patti

Awwh I actually thought this was cute.....I know this kid has been through it all...but come on....its nice for a girl to know a boy likes you, regardless....I bet any one of you that is on this site can't sit there and say they never drank underage, smoked underage, did illiegal drugs underage, get arrested....we all do stupid things when we are young, but then you grow up...the only problem is, they are in the limelight....If the paps ever followed me and my friends when I was 16 -28, you all would think what these kids are saints compared to what I have done. No, it doesn't make it right, but it is a fact..

_Taterman

and Justin Bieber is the most douchiest douche bag in the world!

FLUX

Justin is such a twit these days. He should just stop stalking her.

sr

Despise Bieber but that's really cute! Maybe she dosent want him anymore but I know it made her blush a little bit!

vidsoon