Taylor Swift

Stalker Threatens to KILL

Anyone Who Gets in His Way

3/3/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-taylor-swift-tmz-01

Taylor Swift just got a restraining order against a guy who believes he's married to the singer and who vowed to murder anyone who stands between them -- including Secretary of State John Kerry.

Swift filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which she claims Timothy Sweet has dogged her since January, 2011.

Sweet has sent a torrent of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.

Among the messages:

-- "If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault."
-- "My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills.  I am in love with her.  In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect.  I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life."
-- "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage.  Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State.  Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate."

Swift says she's worried for her safety and the safety of her family.

A judge just ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and 3 members of her family.

Joe the plumber

Good luck trying to get close to her...

gorillaG

What? He's going to kill reality when it gets in his face?

Nobody Special

Someone needs to take this kook out.

Rigby

She's the physhco nightmare ex girlfriend. I'm sure she's a stalker to.

Hell's Belle

Where was this fool when Kanye jumped in front of her at the VMAs?

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

You want to REALLY punish the guy. Let Taylor Swift actually date him. That girl has had more action than Kim K

nof

Now maybe neighbors'll understand why she needs giant walls and bodyguards w/machine-guns.

She should write a song called STALKER LOVE.

Real sarcastic, especially love Taylor's edgy side.

nof

Why isn't there a Stalkers_Anonymous.

A twelve-step program for stalkers/stalking.

"My name is Jim, and I'm a stalker."

HI JIM.

Jim's taking a ninety day chip tonight.

Clean from stalking and for three months.

Once they get a year?

The celeb they stalked?

Come and give the_Jim's a one-year cake.

nof

nof p.s.

the thought of...

Taylor performing Happy Birthday?

As Jim takes his one year stalking cake?

Brings a durn tear to my eye.

Tryst

Huh.

Apparently that judge needs to take a math class. A bullet travels a helluva lot further than 100 yards.

Superbowlchamps

I want her to be my GF! After she could make great music about it.

Ray675

I would be her bodyguard. I hate stakers and would do what ever is needed to protect her.

Retribution187

The sick words this delusional idiot has made on public records is justification for turning this stalker into Swiss cheese on the first violation of his restraining order.... I was in fear for my life, case closed!!

Courtney

An example of the dark side of fame. Even though singers and actors make tons of money, they always have to worry about an unbalanced person becoming obsessed with them.

candacekdecker

my neighbor's ex-wife makes <$64> /hr on the internet . She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her pay check was <$15916> just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,www.jobs39.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments