« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Raerae0819

She isn't hurting for$$$ that's for sure. Who cares who put the pictures out. She's pretty much wearing the same thing you would see on a beach. She's a grown ass woman let her do her thing. Not for nothing id say 90% of females her age have posted the same pictures on Facebook for the world to see. Stop being so judge mental and let the girl live!!!!

RealityBites

So he's 20 but how old is she? I assume she's legal or he's in big trouble. Girl has some nasty taste in men either way.

joan

She started the fight. Also, dating a week & she sends that? Oddly, I had no idea who she was before this..getting some publicity?! Young & immature.

Drpisinurfacemaryjfuntime

I would pound her insides and send them to the netherelm..

jacost

Wut do u expect from someone u met on twitter. Plus sending pics is so classy.

Denden2u

First off they dated for more than a week. They dated for a while. As a matter of fact, Andre was there for JM when her mother died. They looked pretty serious when I saw that they were going out. I would shocked when I saw that they broke up. TMZ needs to get their facts straight tho

KatrinaEllene

Okay, I love her but she loves & seeks attention on all media sites. I mean, she makes vine videos constantly. So, her leaking the pictures wouldn't surprise me at all.

Hugh Janus

She's dumb!!

W00t101

Taking a step back, there is a possibility that she may have leaked them herself, and is trying to make a story for publicity.

hazeleyezlove

She looks good..

Anthony

Oh I am sure she hates having that out there, first of all she looks hot in that pic...second of all most people have never even heard of her until that pic floated around and it became a controversy. Props to the brother, now post some more..

static

Well you asked for it.

pragmatist

man. she is just so smoking hot, damnit!

charl62089

Ten Hut Soldier (s)

Giggity

I wish I was in the picture, but right behind her!!!