Jimmy Fallon

NBC Threatens Celebs ...

It's Fallon or the Highway

3/6/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305_jimmy_fallon_nbc_composite3
NBC
is coming down like a hammer on celebs who want to get on Jimmy Fallon's show ... if they dare do a show on CBS or ABC ... they can forget about "The Tonight Show."

Sources connected to CBS, NBC and ABC tell TMZ ... the Peacock network believes Jimmy Fallon's ratings success gives them extreme bargaining power.  They put the word out to celebs, agents and publicists ... if they want to be on Fallon they can't appear on ANY other network ... and not just shows that go head-to-head with Jimmy, but morning shows as well.

We're told NBC is saying the stars who go on Fallon are also allowed to appear on "Today," "Dateline" and any similar shows they air, but that's it.

A GMA source tells TMZ ... they've already gotten fallout from people they were trying to book.

Fallon is dominating late night .... crushing Jimmy Kimmel by bringing in more than twice the number of viewers.

0306_jimmy_fallon_guest_footer

Hot Mom ...

or HOT MESS?!

Your mom may have been embarrassing, but could you imagine one of these moms dropping you off at school?! Pam Anderson, for example ...

From Fox 411: "Pammy is really good about attending her boys' sporting events, but she doesn't exactly fit in with the other soccer moms."

Click through to Fox 411 to see what some Hollywood kids have to deal with on a daily basis!

LastOfADyingBreed

Idk what's weirder.. His hair piece or that he's a raging homo

Lefty

I like fall one,But he is not that great on late night, I think he is very talented, bu late night is a little different that SNL

szuszu

How narcissitic. No more Fallon for me. I found his "Best Of" to be less than humorous. And I'm getting a bit tired of his little rap routines with his buddy Timberlake. Used to like him. Now he's getting too big for his britches.

Private

The solution to this is easy. Celebrities should boycott Fallon's show. Appear only on his competition. Their ratings will go up, Fallon's will go down. And Fallon's producers will be begging celebrities to appear.

Annie

I do not see a very bright future for his show if this keeps up.Bring back Jay Leno

BB

Boring

Tom

Great Idea! make sure Johnny's not spinning in his grave.
Make all the celeb's mad...who cares. Let Falon die on the vine NBC. Better see if he can maintain his ratings for at least a year befor eyou start flexing your " mussels"

hooper_david

Jimmy Fallon sucks anyways just like Leno none of them are funny on tv anyways Fallon needs to come out of the closet instead of worrying who he can get on his show

steve gifford

Big mistake you ego maniacal fools. If I was the president of the actors guild I would ask all actors to boycott the show then see how long it lasts. They would have pulled that crap on Johnny. JOHNNY may have but not the network.

Katz

It's only because he had some big names on the show. I think he stinks, he's not funny at all! I would be so confident if I was NBC! I say it doesn't last. Everyone I talk to think the show stinks!

Chaps

Well they gotta do something. Fallon isnt gonna last that long and a btich fit with demands might work.

hmmmm NOPE smart celebs will shun that rule. LAME and WEAK!

NOT Winning!

Chaps

Jay just drove by and said "Good luck with those Fcuktards Jimmy and it looks like they need it... with you... too!"

Lil-za

Greedy company, I hope they gk out of business for this!

jenny

Why the hell would they be giving ultimatums to celebrities? No one likes to be told what they can and can't do.

ImSoReal

Sorry NBC, there are a lot of networks out there. This isn't how you keep your viewers. Greed will get you nowhere.