Larry David

I Kicked My House to the Curb

3/9/2014 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0309-larry-david-house-launch-01Larry David has sold the home he shared with his now-divorced wife ... and he pocketed a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty penny off of it.

Larry and Laurie David lived in the 11,000-square ft. Pacific Palisades home -- with 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms -- in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A.

Real estate sources tell TMZ the house closed Friday for $12 million ... Larry was asking $12.995.

No one has been living in the house for a while ... Larry moved to the uber ritzy Riviera -- also in the Palisades -- and Laurie built her dream home.

The realtors certainly had to curb their enthusiasm ... they ended up on both ends of the deal.

Santiago Arana repped Larry and Mauricio Umansky (Kyle Richards' hubby) represented the business man/buyer. Both guys work at the Agency in Bev. Hills.

Do you think Larry gave the buyer a tour of the place? We're guessing not.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Curb Your Enthusiasm SUCKS

Berserk

Larry David, the man with 11,000 squares to spare.

Lucky_130

I love Larry David. Jewish people rule

blahblah

Larrys cool!

Jay

Whoever paid $12 mill for this is NUTS! The inside is downright ugly, the yard and pool plain and blah, nothing special at all. The outside front of the house is the only thing nice about it, so no thanks, I'd only live there if given to me for free! I've seen homes up in Westchester, NY ten times better than this for $1 million on several acres!

Gretel

That's a lot nicer than most of those cold LA places. The ceilings are kind of claustrophobic but other than that it's pretty nice. It looks like some of the ritzy places where I live.

Luz

I love Larry David's Curb Your Wnthusiasm. It's entertaining.

bernergirl

Now that's a great house!

Vote2012

I love how all these Hollywood liberals live in million dollar homes, but tell us we need to do more help the poor in this country. They jet around blow big bucks on everything and preach to us how we should live. They are all left wing clowns.

She's baaaack

That's a nice enough looking house but I don't understand why it has those big trees in front of it.

Yurra Knutz

A tip for home buyers...
Big ass trees too close the the house can and will F-up the foundation and the roof.

Jay W.

What's considered middle class again... ?

In this country, being poor sucks!

Jay W.

Correction... being poor in this country is a helluva lot better than being poor in other parts of the world.

Where's my handout... ?

tinksavich

The comments are always filled with stupid scams and bull**it dating sites-- these idiots shoild stop posting all this nonsrnse. No one cares & no one believes it!!

Tom

Palisades one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in LA? Ha that's a joke, palisades is garbage. That's why Rihanna stalker was religiously breaking into her home, driving her out of the neighborhood. It's not exclusive at all.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments