McDonalds

You Don't Know Jack About Napkins

Says Guy Who's Suing

3/8/2014 12:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030714_webster_lucas_mcdonalds_launchThe guy who sued McDonalds for $1.5 mil for shorting him on napkins says he doesn't miss the golden arches one bit ... because now he eats at Jack in the Box.

Webster Lucas was leaving lunch in the Valley with a friend when our photog spotted his J.I.T.B. to-go bag.  Ironically, we caught him holding the bag outside a Mickey D's.

Lucas groused that Ronald could learn a thing or 2 from Jack ... in the napkin dept.

As we previously reported ... Webster claims in his lawsuit he suffered severe emotional injury after being on the receiving end of racial slurs by a McDonalds manager ... who refused to give him more than one napkin.

If it doesn't get all over the place ... oh wait, wrong company.

030714_webster_lucas_mcdonalds_sub

donald keith

of course it's a man of color, just saying. a stupid lawsuit from a stupid man.

Lawanda.jones

What a loser

Suxtobehim

Then eat your Jack in the Box and shut up all ready. You people. Really? That's your big racial slur? Wow. I suggest you walk through your own neighborhood and listen to the guys on the street talking to one another. You'll hear more racial slurs being thrown back and forth and it won't be "you people".

tmz4uandme

What's up with these people talking **** about how I spell.. i seen worse..and plus this not an essay and am typing **** from a phone that sometimes does whatever it wants.. so. .. **** off.. did I spell that right enough ****ers..

Fat Matt

This guy sounds like your token assshole customer. The type that demands high end service even though he's only paying 5 bucks for a crummy burger. Ronald oughta pay a good professional to "handle" this guy and leave him in the dumpster behind a Farmer Boys. Mmm, Farmer Boys...

EL444

U Fn Racists ...Skinhead Site Us Just A Few Clicks Away. Go Be Among Ur Ppl.

EL444

And Shame On U TMZ For NotDeleting These Racist Comments. Bet If They Were Directed Towards Jewish Ppl, They'd Hv Bn Deleted Already.

coffeeaugur

Seriously? And what stupid lawyer took this case? They should make lawyers pay out the wazoo for taking frivolous waste of time and money cases. They don't have to give you any napkins moron. You're only paying for the food. The napkin is courtesy jack!

Willa329

Another POS pulling the racial card....wow does this get old....ooooh quick way to make a buck scream racism and sue!!!!! As a nation we are so tolerant of bullsh*t lawsuits it is disgusting.

Sherron

What an idiot! I hope he doesn't get a dime!

Weedy1dad

you mean he went to puke in the box

Livvie

I didn't get any napkins the last time I went to McDonald's. I'm going to sue for $5 million, I got ketchup on my jeans.

Usagi-chan

Let the jury decide... my guess is MCD's will settle.

Brian

Nobody gives a crap about that loser TMZ. Don't waste your time on him.

Chica

I find it hard t believe that a manager would hurl racial slurs like that. What a loser, trying to get a free payday....get a job!! I hope McD's fights back.