Justin Bieber

Videotaped Deposition

Like You've Never Seen Him ... And It's Bad

3/10/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030814_bieber_depo_dbag_launch_v3
Justin Bieber can be insulting, arrogant, snotty, ignorant and disrespectful ... and all in one sitting -- because that's exactly what he was like during his deposition last week in the lawsuit where his bodyguard allegedly beat up a photog.

TMZ obtained a copy of the entire 4 1/2 hour, videotaped depo ... and it's just unreal.  We've boiled it down to what we think are the best 4 clips.

1.  ARROGANT BIEBER -- He just can't hide his contempt for the photog's lawyer, and it comes out in pretty awful ways.  We put some snippets together and you'll get the idea.  It represents his attitude throughout the depo.

2.  LOVESICK BIEBER -- Selena Gomez is clearly a hot button, because when the lawyer asks about her, everyone goes nuclear.  Bieber eventually rips his mic off and he and his lawyer storm out.

3.  CONTENTIOUS BIEBER -- He compares his interrogation to being grilled by Katie Couric or "60 Minutes."  Simply hilarious.

4.  DISRESPECTFUL BIEBER -- When asked if Usher discovered him, Bieber disses his mentor and says he was actually discovered on YouTube.  The best part ... he clearly was trying to say he himself was instrumental in his success, but instead he says, "I was detrimental to my own career."
Truer words have never been spoken.

030814_bieber_depo_selena_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_journalism_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_usher_launch

janet

He claims he's the one responsible for his career and he's going to be the who's throwing it right in the toilet whatever is left of it.

t.r.

"Detrimental to my success..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, truer words were never spoken.

Janisha5

Justin just lose his case, he going have to pay millions to that photog

Tony626

I love his impotent stares while demanding " don't ask me about her again" as if he's some tough guy to be feared. He is a caricature. Nothing more than a coward who happens to have enough money to hire thugs to do his bidding.

Angel

He's just staying true to himself without putting on a fake act he Dosent want to lick arseholes of lawyers he's keeping it real and that's why no one can handle him the kid is constantly under attack from jellous people cause the kids got talent

letsgetFADEY

The world would be a better place if haters jumped off a cliff all they do is spread hate they love the drama to keep going it's basically their oxygen. Smoke blunts💨 relax

kr

i don't even have to watch to know it's probably none of those things since some 30 yr old guy at tmz is po'd his gf would rather mastrbate to beiber than be with him

Jazzi

Okay, some of you don't know how to be fair-minded. That's the problem with the world today. If you don't like someone, then EVERYTHING they say or do is bad or wrong. I do not like the path that Bieber is travelling, BUT, I also am honest and fair. The question asked about Selena was uncalled for and unwarranted. There was absolutely NO reason to include her in the questioning. That lawyer is a douche. Obviously, his aim was to get Justin riled up and incensed! What in hell does Selena have to o with any of this!! FFS

Madelaine J

Argh....he's a frustrating little man! I understand he doesn't want to answer questions but the attitude is a bit smug. If I was his mama and saw this he would be getting a slap. Thre is no need to behave that way.

tanzi

All that i can say is bad or good publicity is good publicity just watch and see all of u guys are being played this is a stunt im just here laughing at all the hate comments like u guys are fools i guess bieber's managers are damn clever i tell u

HngBlkBtm

I totally understand how justin feels. I was put on a pedastal at an early age, and I ended up taking care of family and an enterage. I was forced to work because everyone was depending on me to make those $$bills. I couldn't let them down even though I was tired as f*ck and burned out. Justin is ar kid. Give him time off. He's made enough money for now. Go away like Ricky Martin, figure yourself out and come back stronger and more attractive like Ricky. Trust me... Hang out at the beach, find real friends, find friends that want you for you. also, when you come back, the acne should be gone.

janet

This idiot piss ant is doing all this to himself. He thinks because he made money he can do whaever he want's to and get away with it. So far he has but that won't last long. Then he will cry like the little baby he is and say what happened. Maybe pull a Lohan and blame everyone eles for his own screwups.

HngBlkBtm

Newfaceoffame01

LOL

Triponacid

If you really believe in the words that you preach, Get off your screens, and onto the streets. There will be no peaceful revolution! No war without blood! You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing. Well, to that, I say you're a ****! United, we'll fail. Divided, we'll fall. United, we'll fail. We're ****ed, but you're makin' it worse!