Conrad Murray

I'm Back in the Medical Biz!

3/12/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311_conrad_murray_composite_getty

Conrad Murray now has a chance to improve his success record in treating patients ... because he's back in business.

TMZ has learned the patients this time around will be children with heart problems.  Murray has taken a gig with the Trinidad Ministry of Health, where he'll be consulting with local heart surgeons.

Murray won't get rich off the new job -- he's volunteering his services, but it's definitely a foot in the door.  His medical license has been revoked in Texas and suspended in California and Nevada.

The government wants Murray to use his U.S. contacts to help hook up the sick kids.

Truth be told ... Murray was a successful cardiologist in the U.S. ... beloved by many of his patients.  Only one blemish on his record ... you know ...

What I Think

It is just like I said before. The world is a big place and there are plenty of countries he can practice in besides the U.S. I'm glad to see that you landed on your feet, Doc. You deserve the best of luck. As to that MJ business...Like I always say. No harm no foul.

rachel1970

truth to be told? interesting words.......I'll be waiting for the truth to be told.....have a nice evening........

Truth Be Told

HN:

If you cannot tell the imposter or me who is actually speaking - then I feel sorry for you. You should know by now where I stand on the subject of Michael and my feelings towards the Quack!

JanaeC

He deserves another chance. Patients die everyday. I'm sure he learned his lesson.

JanaeC

And funny how people missed the key word "consulting". He may not be wanted in the U.S.but

zen

Its not cool what he did he is a sick man. He diesnt deserve to ever touch anyone again. Id love to give him a hot shot...Yeah that would be loo.:-) :-)

Margarida Maria

Dr Conrad Murray is working as a volunteer. Therefore, do not receive a salary, does not receive money. Will it receive donations from the parents of the children?How will he live?
Michael Jackson helped poor children, ill. Dr Murray wants to also take care of sick kids. He's going to put the kids to sleep?
A cardiologist who doesn't know how to do CPR !
Dr Murray will take Nicole Alvarez and his son to Trinidad?
We must not forget that Dr Murray is also an actor, and is in need of money. Anything can happen!
Any day he turns up dead in the Caribbean Sea.

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" IS HOPING FOR A REAL JOB IN TRINIDAD!!!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE POOR CHILDREN OF TRINIDAD!!!!

phia

One blemish ?????!!!!!!!
You mean HOMICIDE!!!!!

badtess1

unbelievable ...so untop of a horrible health care system, placebos they pass off as medication, and rejects that can't

badtess1

get into the us medical school system..now Trinidad taking ppl w/ manslaughter charges

badtess1

its my country i grew up there all my life so believe me when i say we have the most brilliant jackasses running that country..smdh

Ale

WHY would people even "hire" him? Are they SO lacking doctors???

Melinda Nones

Well, kudos for our justice system!!! Murderers with Doctorates Degrees of the rich and famous get to be RICH AND FAMOUS! I am surprised one of Michael's fans has not shot this man off the face of this earth yet! Damn! God gets his shot at this creepy satanist I guess? So so sad!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4