Lil Boosie

4 Baby Mamas

Pop Out Reality Show

3/14/2014 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031314_lil_boosie_realityshow_launch

Lil Boosie's 4 baby mamas have another bun in the oven -- a reality show.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Boosie's babes -- Walnita, Tracey, Trivia, and Gerlissa -- have been putting together a pilot episode over the last few months while the rapper's been locked behind bars. Together, they've mothered Boosie's 7 children (aged 4-11).

FYI, Walnita's the baby mama who was arrested back in 2010 for trying to smuggle Boosie drugs in jail.

We're told the reality show will focus on the ladies' unusual friendships that formed as the result of their ... peculiar circumstances. It's unclear if Boosie -- née Torrence Hatch -- will also be participating now that he's free.

According to sources, the producers behind the show are currently shopping it to several networks -- including Oxygen, WE, and Fuse -- but so far, no deal is in place.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

No thank you, enough of these hoodrat "reality" shows

Champagne Jayne

Sounds like an even worse show than The Kardashians.

MISFIT

Lil Boosie obviously prefers quantity over quality.

karma360

No pop poop opportunity but I know I would take a peek at

karma360

Nooooooooo but I know I would take a peek at it

Stiletto

He seems to have a thing for cows...oh, wait...the "trendy" word is thick. Which means they are fat.

suckballs

Like the other show with the rapper and 10 baby mamas no one is interested and btw these hippos are disgusting.

LSU_kitten

Who the hell cares about little bossie. I live in Baton Rouge and I never heard of Boosie till he got arrested. These girls look like nasty club rats. Nothing classy about any of them. Boosie who?

Pure Evil

4 dumb *** buckets.

Whodatnation

One things for sure u won't see this ghetto ass reality show on Oprah's network . I'm sure B.E.T. Will pick it up.it would be an upgrade for them(sad but it's true)

My_Kingdom_For_A_Nose

Fat.
Ugly.

and STANKY!

Sir

When I saw the title I thought "Dear god this guy has 4 kids by 4 baby mamas!". Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I read he has 7 kids. WTF! USE BIRTH CONTROL PEOPLE! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE DISEASES THEY'RE SHARING

shannon

Really TMZ , you couldn't find one pic of them with their mouths closed. I swer its a conspiracy because you guys put the worst pics of some people and the best for others.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Remember back in the day when rappers were famous for actually having talent? I can't even name one song this dude has done but I can list his tabloid shena****ns @@ Sad.

franklyspeaking

Like the Bachelor isn't full of monkey Hoez.. Americans love trash Rodman Sarah Palin Paris Bieber Lindsay Y not more ratchetness on tv

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments