« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir & Husband

Do the Splits

It's Over!!!

3/19/2014 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0319_Victor-Voronov_johnny_weir_getty
Johnny Weir has dropped the triple axel on his marriage -- splitting from his husband Victor Voronov after barely 2 years of marriage.

Johnny made the announcement today on Twitter, writing, "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well."

031314_voronov_launch

It's pretty sudden -- considering just last week, Victor was talking about getting down and dirty with Johnny ... in space.

031314_voronov_launch But it's not exactly surprising -- the two have had their fair share of issues in the past, including an alleged domestic violence incident back in January ... during which Weir allegedly bit Voronov.

Both Weir and Voronov called off the cops, but apparently the damage was done.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Johnny was married?

Jorial

I foresee a vicious custody battle over the dildos.

HumanNature

JOHNNY WEIR

SLOW DOWN THE "DRAMATICS"!!!!

YOU COME OFF "ANNOYING"!!!

fargone

Domestic violence betweeen gays...it's a good thing.

Casey

What happened? Finally suck each other. dry!

Umanyways

Weir is just gonna get some gay club Gogo boy and get a lot of publicity for it that he's moved on because he is (paying) a guy who looks much better than his husband. While his gay ex ends with a gay version of Billy crystal.

Visitor

I am not surprised . Victor has his mother's genes. His mother never worked in her life but always pretended to be highly satisficated, wanted stars from the sky and diamonds from any man around her. What a great example for the children ...

CremeBrulee

The divorce lawyers love gay marriage. Now they have almost 100% of the population to fleece.

Numapass

That beautiful double lutz has come to a crashing crescendo. What I want to know is who is the bum that came between them?

tomas

How did they decide who was the husband or are they both husbands?

Truth

They were not married, they were gay married. Not the same. One is married, the other is a political thing.

snail track u.s.a.

Their poop shoots will miss each other too.

Shantastic

This would be the 1st do***ented gay divorce :D

Cream pie

Sooo! This isn't news

Majestik

This is the EXACT reason that Gay couples should be allowed to marry. Your freakin' marriages last as long as us Heteros. Welcome to the real world where you whine and complain and want the SAME RIGHTS as the Man/Woman community. Good luck Johnny, and good luck to your soon to be ex-husband. BTW, I've been married for 31 years to my soulmate, A MAN, how about you Gay and Lesbians stop just marrying whoever you think is worthy and divorce a few years later. What kills me, the gay community claims their relationships, then their "MARRIAGES" last longer than most Hetero couples. Good on ya, name a long lasting Gay, Lesbian couple that married, so far, we only have ELTON JOHN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments