Johnny Weir's Husband

ARREST THIS MAN

Weir Is Threatening Me!!!

3/25/2014 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0325-weir-victor-03
Johnny Weir's estranged husband wants the Olympic figure skater thrown in jail -- for allegedly sending him email threats in the wake of their split ... and violating a restraining order in the process.

Victor Voronov filed the police report Monday with Lyndhurst PD in Jersey, claiming Weir had sent him a cryptic email ... strongly insinuating he planned to go public with allegations that Voronov had threatened his life.

Voronov not only claims Weir's allegations are false -- he told police the email was a violation of the restraining order he obtained against Weir last week, which prohibits Weir from contacting him in any way.

A court date has been set for next week to determine whether Weir actually violated the order -- and if he did, Weir could be thrown in jail.

gayle1976

Enough about this two idiots. Every time i see their faces i want to vomit!!

Toilethead

Is he going to hit him with one of the purses from his massive collection?

Jenny

Weir is known for being a lunatic. Put him away

TB

BTW TMZ, how much are you and other sleazy, "reality TV", celeb-trash, talk shows being paid to over-dramatize and sensationalize everything Victor's claims is true, and by whom?

LoveYaAlwaysLisaD

T oo bad Harvey doesn't like meat at a vegan. I would offer him some italian sausage.

Just My Opinion

WOW! It is so hard to tell that Johnny is a gay man. LMAO

Just My Opinion

What is he threatening him with? if you don't come back to me, I'll tell everyone you dress and act more weird than I do? You wear more makeup than i do? I'll tell what goes on in the bedroom. For God sake gays, get a divorce already. No one cares what you do from behind. I mean behind closed doors.

jjbythesea

What a couple of cry babies. Get over it.

Dash

Johnny Weir looks like a she male anyways

Numapass

I take it the picture is the moment he was told he could go to jail

What I Think

These two should be driven back to where all homosexuals belong. The closet.

backofftmz

Fruit loops

PokeFangirl

Seriously this is getting way out of hand and something tells me they are only going to get nastier. Even though this crap is just getting started, I wouldn't bee surprised if one of them doesn't try to commit suicide or attempt murder before the divorce is finalized.

21stcent

Couple of real queens here, DRAMA queens to max.

TuxThePenguin

holy CRAP! what is up with JW's face in that pic!!? someone earlier said he looked like Pee Wee Herman; well, THAT pic is spot on! only Pee Wee is cool, and looks like on purpose😁😁😁😁😁

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments