Judge Joe Brown

They Tried to Keep Me Behind Bars ...

BY FALSIFYING COURT DOCS

3/25/2014 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032514_judge_joe_brown_launch_v5
Judge Joe Brown is still hopping mad about being arrested Monday and now tells TMZ he thinks the judge who tossed him behind bars conspired to try and keep him there longer.

In case you missed it ... Brown was tossed in the slammer in Memphis on Monday after having a meltdown in court. Brown, who is still a practicing lawyer, was there to represent his client in a child support hearing (that becomes relevant shortly).

TMZ spoke with Brown this morning and he still claims the fact he is running for D.A. of Shelby County played a role in how he was treated.

He also claims the magistrate helped to "falsify documents" so it would read that he was jailed for child support violations instead of contempt ... an attempt to keep him behind bars longer.

Brown made it through his three hours in jail unscathed -- he says he signed autographs and saw a few former clients (not a good sign for his lawyering skills) but avoided the food.

Wise choice.

DCB

You guys at AOL should spend your efforts on other than a buffoon.

Julia

United States, you go to hell. All wars begin on earth the U.S. imposed its demonic democracy worldwide. U.S. blood Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine and other countries on your hands. Destroyed Babylon, the whore of all the earth.

DCB

A buffoon!

Derrick

He should have been in there longer! Anyone else would have been. "Taste of your own medicine"!

jIM cHAMBERS

because he's black he thinks he has to answer to no one, especially a white judge, he is playing a big race card due to the fact he is running for political office against a white person, and the media is helping all the way by giving him the exposure he needs . Wake up people the only racist we have ar the blacks.

Ron

Hey Joey,
I think that you will be in jail soon. Get used to idea. Poor Joey the phony!

luke184lisa

Coincidence? Follow my case were justice has not reared her face to this day.filed in 2006 in TENNESSEE!
My Judge(s) are Judge Joe Brown and Judge Nixon. I am a woman of color. Paperwork altered also! I urge you to google my cs and follow it! TN is very racist. I was retaliated against until I got sick for exposing racism and exposing wrongdoing. I had my retirement(disability) denied that has racism written All OVER IT. WORKING AROUND A RACIST ENVIRONMENTWILL MAKE YOU SICK! Nepotism must be stopped.

luke184lisa

My case started in Tn and has gone all the way up to Wash DC and KY and Fl..racism is very real and the nepotism is the country has got to stop. I am a woman of color and the Judge Joe Brown in my case is white.
My case has shiploads of do***ents exposing racism and wrongdoing. Everyone in our country seems blind. I. got sick from those racist ways of our country still allows. We still have much work to do.

luke184lisa

OH! My Judge Joe Brown is not black...but I am.
My case was filed in 2006 ALSO in TENNESSEE. TN is very racist and there is alot of nepotism that goes on behind closed doors or bars. My cs is Lisa Black vs Dept of Veterans Affs. Judge Joe Browm and Judge Nixon.

Neutral

And now for the rest of the story: Joe Brown showed up in court with his campaign manager, his attorney, and several political supporters. The case he was there to present,had already been disposed of. He was using the media for media for his political campaign. I too live in Memphis. This guy was a joke when he was a judge here, he was a joke when he was on TV, and now he is trying to make a joke of the judicial system in the media to further his campaign. He did not walk away free. He still has a court date. The Bar Association should receive a complaint on him. This is definitely not the way Memphis needs their District Attorney General to act.

ed baggett

Judge goes to jail....a taste of his own medicine. Appropriate & Funny too !!!

Neutral

bill

Where him goin get dem po-chop if locked up?

Judy

He has always been out spolken and doesnt take crap from people and he shouldn't. He has a southern accent nothing phoney about it moron, I have seen more corrupt judges then I care to . I ;ived in Chicago and in SF and they are rampant there. You go JB>

Cathy71539

Judge Joe Brown has my respect and support. He was very fair in the cases he heard when on TV.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments