'Real World' Star

Incubus Singer Is Threatening to Kill Me

'Every Day, I Am Terrified'

3/30/2014 12:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327-svetlana-shusterman-brandon-boyd-tmz-twitter-01
Incubus singer Brandon Boyd has been ruthlessly stalking a former "Real World" star -- even threatening to kill her -- so says the former "Real World" star ... but Brandon says B.S.

Svetlana Shusterman  from "Real World 17: Key West" got a temporary restraining order against Boyd, claiming Brandon's been stalking her for years ... and recently began threatening her life.

Svetlana filed a police report claiming Brandon had followed her car onto a freeway and yelled through the window that he was going to kill her.

Svetlana says she recently moved to a friends house to evade him, but he tracked her down. She writes, "Every day, I am terrified."

Boyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from her pending a court hearing next month.

Brandon says it's all news to him.  A rep for the singer tells TMZ, "Brandon has been advised about this but doesn’t know anything about it.  He doesn’t know this person nor does he recall ever having met her."

BLUE UGLY 💩

Get armed, the cops don't do anything to help women in these cases

BeiberVegasHoHo

She's a flake. Bieber wouldn't tap dat cheap azz. 🐷

Clytemnestra

I wouldn't believe anything a participant in a reality show says. Fame whores, just plain whores, liars, social outcasts, the dregs of society trying to gain fame and fortune with not a bit of talent. S*** of the earth.

Stillwaters

Sounds strange, they don't have any past history... So he was watching real world 17 one day and decided he was obsessed with some random chick?

NOT ELMO

Svetlana Shusterman -- Incubus Singer Brandon Boyd Is Threatening to Kill Me......................SHOW HIM YOUR VAGINA, HE'LL RUN AWAY LIKE A GAY GUY BECAUSE HE IS A G..................

TuxThePenguin

Incubus. a band I've heard. a band I know about. where are those Cheerios-eatin', down button-pushin' kids...

kells

He can stalk me.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

LOL!

Lala

Yeah right... he has a girlfriend, a stable career and good outlook on life. He has everything together. Trying not to be biased at all but probably am, Incubus has always been my favorite band. But honestly, there's no missing screws in his head mentality wise in all the years that I've followed his interviews. He is a good sort. Probably a grab at fame by this lady.

bozzman

weird story. one of them is clearly insane. i'm betting the RW chick is the crazy one.

TuxThePenguin

I'm gonna' Beiber-out on this one. I don't believe her. I love incubus. Tweens: any comments?

RealityBites

I quit watching the RW a long time ago, all the kids just want to get on there, get drunk, make fools of themselves and become famous....not like the original shows were they were actually REAL.

ssevensstars

I wonder if she realizes how insanely f****** stupid & desperate for attention she sounds.......

K South West

This is old news TMZ pick up the pace you should be global

jen

They still do Real World?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments