Janice Dickinson Bankruptcy

My Fiance's Got Deep Pockets

To Help Pay Off My Debts

3/31/2014 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331_janice_dickinson_tmzJanice Dickinson is too old and too broke to repay the huge debt she allegedly racked up by bouncing checks, but luckily she has a rich fiancé -- this according to the bank that just settled up with her.

According to bankruptcy docs, City National Bank claims Dickinson owes more than $300k in connection with checking overdrafts ... but the bank just agreed to end the whole matter for a mere $100,000.

In the docs, the bank takes a serious cheap shot at 59-year-old Janice, saying, it will be tough to collect the money from her "due to debtor's age, lack of assets and lack of income."

The bank also claims in the docs ... Methuselah Janice can't swing the payment plan they've set up -- $10k now and the rest over 3 years -- so, her fiancé is gonna pony up the initial amounts.

Cold-blooded.

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

Dam she need to get refund back from all that plastic surgery need to come with a warranty in long run it do not pay to get plastic **** plus lady keep your make up on at all times . My Mom 52 and look 29 without plastic surgery and nice body too.

nof

She's gorgeous.

She's a survivor.

She's a street fighter.

She's been where few go - the very top.

Let's not doubt those that have been there.

Can't get back.

My money'd be on Janice.

Good riddance!

Check fraud. Most criminals who do this go to jail, but stretchy face just hooks some sap to maybe pay it off for her. If you've never seen the movie Brazil, Google Image 'Brazil face surgery' or something like that, because I think this is what's going on here!

Dave

She's from Whoville, the friggin schmoe

nof

I despise and dis-respect all of the haters and viciousness here -

Sure it's tough out there.

But don't take Life out on our Celebs.

Just because they've Won.

Me I study and learn from them -

Respect them for what they've done.

What, aging is unforgivable?

Women at fifty or whatever are no longer beautiful?

Maybe it's us that are no longer beautiful.

Maybe the Christians have it right.

Our Hearts need work.

She's baaaack

Who the hell are these plastic surgeons that make freaks out of people? Her entire face is a complete mess. Her eyes are no longer symmetrical. Her lips are deformed. Her nose looks like she is a prize fighter. Her last facelift apparently had her skin pulled so tight to her forehead that it looks like she can't close her eyes completely. She is a freak. I can't believe there is a man on earth who can stand to look at her.

Hugh Janus

Skelator has made a come back!!!

DDKITTY

Omg! Bruce Jenner went all the way! 😜

Jay

Her fiance needs to dumped this loser, ONLY reason she's with him is because of his money, he's a fool if he doesn't realize this! And WHY would he want to be with such a loser as her is the question, he can do so much better! Dump her, she's using him, make her sort out her own money problems!!

SNAFU

Maybe she should think L'Wren?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I'd back stroke that trashy whor3 from the back. & gladly pay her debt off.

GTO

Isn't that called theft, which is punishable by imprisonment ?

KnuckleDragger

Janice always knew no matter how old and sucked up she got...she could still fall back on her ability to suck a dick. It makes the guy feel good...plus it shuts her up!

Whatever

Mazel to City National Bank for that dig. But honestly, if the rest of us bounced checks equaling $300K, we'd be prosecuted for felony bank fraud and be on the local news with a tacky mug shot. She's no prize, but she got her debt settled by a guy. She is pissing me off just a little bit.

Jackie

Even my 80 grand mother looks hotter than this punk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments