Pat Boone

I Can Still Get Arrested in This Town

3/31/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-pat-boone-getty-01Pat Boone is wanted in Hollywood again -- a warrant was just issued for the legendary singer's arrest.

Here's the breakdown -- 79-year-old Boone was ordered to appear in court in connection with a lawsuit involving a condo he purchased on a luxury cruise liner.

The company that's building the boat got sued for some of it's investors and lost the case.  The judge ordered the company to pay more than $800K in attorney's fees, but the lawyer's haven't gotten their loot.

So apparently the crafty lawyers are trying to get their money from the people -- including Pat -- who bought condos on the ship.  The lawyers subpoenaed Pat to court, but he was a no show, so the judge issued the arrest warrant.

As for why Boone missed the hearing -- we're told he's on vacation with his wife in Hawaii.

Rigby

That's sucks.... You know what they say.. Boats are money pits!

Safire

Pat Boone is dope!!

Canadasux

Maybe that's done every day. But, it doesn't seem right that the investors have to pay for the liability of the contractor.

rolm

This 79 year old is very stupid for buying a condo on a ship, are you kidding at his age he should live near a hospital.

Jim

"its investors".....not "It's investors"

Jennifer

I love Pat Boone's cover album of heavy metal songs. LOL

Chris

Does anyone under 65 have a clue who he is?

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Whoever worked on his eyes should get an award. They are among the best I've seen. He also looks damn good in general for a guy who is almost 80 years old.

Brian

This is a dumb story. Don't even allow the lawsuit. Nobody cares if these bozos get their money. They shouldn't be allowed to sue the real victims.

J

When your grammar is so bad, how can I take you seriously as a source of news, celebrity or otherwise? Is a five year old writing your columns?

Calico

Very poor editing on this article, TMZ. Your writers and editors should know the difference between a declarative apostrophe and a possessive one.

arforama

Is that Dick Clark's corpse ?

Casey

Didn't think he would do anything major to get in trouble. CROOKED LAWYERS!

RottonronOne

Damn Pat, show up for court, being in t the legal field for 30+ years, if they get a default judgement, you will spend more money on motions to re-open, quash and settle this matter, stupid move, they are going for your millions Pat, wake up.

Also, you have had about 20 hair transplants in the last 20-30 years, including, I think transplanting a beaver on your head at one time, please, please, do something about your face! A good ironing out of the damn lines would do, if, you are so cheap, get Debbie to get you a discount on that face lift, life style lift she hawks daily, you need to do soething with that hound dog face o fyours, what happened to the clean cut looking Pat boone? Please don't tell me age, with your money, age is not supposed to tell that much, look at Kim Novak, @ 81 (and holding), not a line in her face, of, course she can't talkm so much botox in it. God, I hate bitchy and gossippy people! Haaa. Harvey, give me my own column, I know more about Hollyweird than most. Trust me I do, as a modle, actor, then, at the same time a call boy when I was younger, to a business owner, then, paralegal.

geoh777

Lawyers should get sued, then cut up in small pieces.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments