Selena Gomez

New Home Christened

w/ First Trespasser Arrest

3/31/2014 7:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331-selena-gomez-02
Selena Gomez's brand new Calabasas home has lost its cherry ... TMZ has learned a man was arrested on the property last night ... while Selena was home!

As TMZ first reported, Gomez recently purchased a 5-bedroom, 7,200 sq. ft. Calabasas mansion for a cool $3 million.

According to law enforcement sources, Selena and a friend arrived home last night and heard a strange noise. We're told Selena called for her security to check it out.

Our sources say before security could investigate, a guy rang the front doorbell, asking if the pop star was home. The friend answered the door and said she wasn't ... and the guy went on his way.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... sheriff's deputies from the Malibu/Lost Hills department arrived a short time later and found the 21-year-old man had broken into her guest house. He was eventually arrested and charged for burglary and trespassing.

He is currently being held on $50,000 bail.

Jennifer

It was Justin Beiber.

Livvie

She has some crappy security. 💩

Chris

What we do for love!

Sarah

I was commenting on the same thing, golfwangprincess, then noticed they changed it! The first picture actually made her look fat! Can you imagine having to deal with stalkers, pervs, judgmental fans, and worst of all, the Bieb? I don't envy her for a second.

Luz

So much for security! Maybe she should beef it up!

jen

This girl needs to go into MJ-seclusion for a little while - she's got the crazies coming at her from every direction! She's got middle-aged weirdos who think she's their fiancé, she's got die-hard Bieliebers who think she's the devil, pretty soon she'll be having eggs thrown at her house...)

K South West

Yea I broke in...but I was actually able to have the arresting officer allow me to get on his bike and take a few selfies

Jackie

She afford a 3 million mansion with no proper security. Hmm!!....

D-INCARNATION

Duhh, I could have told you that seeing it abuts an elementary school......

uruseless

I just have to ask. Is that a really bad photo or is she wear a latex Halloween mask. Maybe she thinks the Botox extreme look is hot.

Kayla

So, if a random person comes knocking on my door, I can have them arrested for trespassing? Or is it just with celebrities because they're special? Last time I checked, knocking on someone's door and asking for them, wasn't illegal..

john

Love TMZ but a serious question, would some of these crazy people even know where the celebrities lived if TMZ did't plaster it all over their website ? You get 2 stories from this 1 is writing where they live and 2 the stalkers because you gave them the address.

Fred Thompson

Ahh, the headaches that come with being young, rich, and beautiful. I do feel bad for her because no one should have to put up with psycho stalkers. But she does need to understand who she is and get better security, or install her own gate and fencing around her place and not just depend on a community gate to stop this kind of thing.

Clytemnestra

I'll take fortune, but leave the fame to those who are willing to put up with crap like this.

Becca

Wow her security team sucks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments