Alanis Morissette

My Dog Has a Target on Its Head!!!!

4/1/2014 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

04-01-14-alanis-morisette-dog2
Alanis Morissette
wants her dog back in the worst way ... and now fears all of the publicity surrounding the alleged dognapping by her former "house manager" has made her dog a target for ransom.

TMZ broke the story ... Alanis claims her former housekeeper took her dog and refused to give it back after she was fired. The housekeeper says Alanis abandoned the pooch because it was crapping all over the house.

Alanis and her hubby Mario Treadway filed a lawsuit trying to get the dog back, but now she says there's a red alert -- the singer is afraid the bad guys out there now know how much Circus means to her and she's afraid they'll take the dog and hold it for a king's ransom.

Alanis' hubby filed new legal docs, in which he says Circus "is not merely a piece of property. He is living and breathing," adding each day he's separated from the dog, "[my] heart suffers more and more."

Treadway says the house manager is ultimately motivated by money and not love.  He says because both he and Alanis are well-known singers, the price tag for Circus goes up and the maid thinks she can score $25K easily ... or so he says.

Treadway points to a video posted online by the former housekeeper ... which he says has made Circus more recognizable to potential dognappers.

rlemons

I don't see someone going through all this trouble unless the dog was stolen from them. Just saying

j.j.buff

Can't tell from that pic. Which is the dog? Ugh

Edddie Nash

Idiot. Whining and crying about the possibility of a preemptive dognapping is even worse. Nobody even knew about the dog.

lcmb

Rich people problems.

Rigby

Lol she is busted.. She used to be cute..

ariesalyson

Slunds paranoid. Oh well. Nicw that she loves her dog.

ariesalyson

Sounds*

Canadasux

Ransom? Possible, but she's not that important anymore.

Patti

and this is rich people's problems....smh

whateveryou

Even as an animal lover I have to say, maybe she's got very little going on in her life so she becomes obsessed with the dog? Or maybe she's projecting some other fear. I mean , I love my pets, but seriously?

Stiletto

Has more to worry about from neighboring Koreans.

buggaz

Maid's name is Maria Garcia.

Dog And Pony

She's a moron. Isn't that ironic, don'tcha think?

Hate to break it to you Atlantis Marmoset, but people want your dog even less than they want you.

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

I'm confused..... Is the dog the one with her mouth open? Then why is Alanis wearing a collar??? Fashion these days....

Henry

I swear I thought that was the Octomom!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments