Linda Perry & Sara Gilbert

Wedding? More Like

a Rock Show with Vows

4/1/2014 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Linda Perry Sara Gilbert WeddingI went to an 80s rock concert this weekend and a wedding broke out ... is how guests at the nuptials of Linda Perry and Sara Gilbert must have felt ... because the affair was JAM PACKED with rock performances.

Perry and Gilbert tied the knot in Malibu on Sunday, after announcing their engagement a year ago.

According to our sources, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Steven Tyler, Juliette Lewis and Tobey Maguire were all in attendance.

But the stars of the show were the people who took the stage, backed by 80s cover group Flashback Heart Attack:

-- Tobey Maguire's little daughter Ruby sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
-- Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow sang "I Want Candy"
-- Martha Davis from The Motels sang "Only The Lonely"
-- Missing Persons' Dale Bozzio sang "Destination Unknown" and "Walking in LA"
-- Terri Nunn from Berlin sang "The Metro" and "Take My Breath Away" (!!!)
-- Linda joined Terri on stage to sing "Sex (I'm A…)"
-- Terri finished with "Highway to Hell"

Our sources say Linda MC'ed the whole show and the stage was mocked up to look like the classic rock club CBGB.

Way better than dancing the hora.

0401_rocking_wedding_footer_v2

ChaCha

A couple of burnt bitches

kathryn

Yes good for them. Let the World Now who You Love. Party time

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

Hey!....Isn't that the guy who played Rosanne's son on the show from the 80's about a couple of slobs living in a trailer park with their kids???

Stiletto

Desert consisted of pinkish, tuna flavored ice cream cones with extremely thin black licorice strings across the top to simulate pubes.

Of course they're gay...like those two have a choice.

Gretel

I like Sara Gilbert. Every time I catch her on TV she seems to be a mature, level-headed woman. Her'e's wishing them a long and happy life together.

kathryn

Sorry for some reason my good luck message turned into a report. I didn't mean to do that.

Stiletto

The way our society is degrading, in 10 years you'll all be here congratulating some celebrity for marrying his pet goat.

Canadasux

WHATEVER!

LetsBeReAL

Did Linda Perry kill someone? Lmao. What the hell is up with the teardrop tattoo? That's a gang sign for having killed someone.

Canadasux

Sorry, that looks like it would be a picture of Sara Gilbert and her sl*tty mom.

Ron Fing Swanson

That chick that was on Roseanne always seemed like a fish taco eater. Tobey Maguire doesn't seem like he would be running with this pack.

ariesalyson

Yay!!! And I am getting married tomorrow. I am so excited!!!!!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

Opposites attract. Sara seems so buttoned-down. I don't know a lot about LInda Perry outside of her professional life, but I always wonder about the judgment of non-convicts who have teardrop tattoos on their faces. Mazel Tov, Ladies.

Sarah Sota

Wonder if half pint was there..

HngBlkBtm

Wonder who wears the dildo in this marriage? I mean pants...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments