Snooki

For the Love of God ...

Don't Bieber Me at My Depo

4/5/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-snooki-tmz-01
Snooki
has learned a valuable lesson ... from Justin Bieber -- if you don't want to end up the object of public scorn and ridicule ... make sure your depositions AREN'T VIDEOTAPED.

According to new docs in her ongoing perfume lawsuit, Snooki has asked for her upcoming deposition NOT to be recorded -- now that the embarrassing Bieber precedent has been set.

TMZ got the video showing Bieber making a complete ass out of himself last month in his photog-beating deposition. Bieber tried painfully hard to look cool and rebellious, but ended up sounding like an arrogant, inarticulate, self-entitled goofball ... for all the world to see.

A judge will probably make the final decision, and if he cares at all about entertainment value, he'll let the cameras roll.

031014_bieber_mash_up_launch_v2

Yurra Knutz

I like Snooki. She's funny.

VictoriaGirl

You dont want to look like bieber in his depo? Then dont act like him. Its pretty simple.

Mary

If you don't act like an A-hole, it wouldn't matter if it was video taped or not.

Grobzugig

Oh! I get it. Noooow snooki is concerned with how she will look doing something stupid on video. I guess she never watched jersey shore.

Grobzugig

Oh! I get it. Nooow Snookie is concerned about being video taped acting foolish. I guess she never watched jersey shore.

notalawyer

this is just reverse psychology to try to get some undeserved publicity…

Bob

Snooki is smarter than Justin Bieber. I'll let that sink in for a moment.

kayne_luvs_the_d

Haha Justin looks like a young lame ass Vanilla Ice

Malaka

No talent skank trying to keep 15 min going, you should have got the hint when nobody voted for ur ugly ass on .Dwts , waaaahhhh nobody likes me. Go away **** stain

lowie

Snookie, I don't like your new teeth , and loved your spot on south park

Tracy

Here's a better tip: Don't be a douche. Listen to the question, answer honestly and straighforwardly, and be professional instead of acting like an entitled, arrogant brat, and you'll be fine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2