Jesse McCartney

Boozy Birthday Party Ends Badly

4/9/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jesse McCartney Birthday Party
Jesse McCartney's BOOZE-FUELED birthday bash came to a screeching halt Monday night ... when servers cut off the alcohol supply at Jesse's table because everyone got hammered.

We're told Jesse booked a VIP table at The Pool After Dark at Harrah's in Atlantic City for his 27th birthday ... and things got rolling after midnight when Jesse performed for the crowd.

According to the club ... McCartney was with 5 friends who were slamming shots all night. We're told they got so wasted, they were taking shots of club soda ... mistaking  it for vodka.

Jesse -- who was NOT drunk -- apologized to the club's owner for his boozy friends and tried to make good by taking selfies with fans ... before leaving with his drunken pals at 2:30 A.M.

Jesse McCartney Birthday Party

Double Bubble

wtf is that one ginger in the crowd crying for?? lol

Rigby

That was nice that he apologized. He seems like a nice kid.

BLUE UGLY 💩

He's Jenny McCarthney's son

nana

His songs bore the ish outta me

Ferndog68

So 27 year old men got drunk in Vegas...... No say it ain't so

WUNOTANG-SEXTAPE

Who is he?

DiM

I don't think most folks, including myself, know who this kid is.

SarahBeebee

Justin Beiber in 5 years....

No one will know him except for what is left of his teeny bopper fans. 90% of them have moved on to another "cuter" guy. lol

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Does he still own the onesie?!

NikiMoore

One, this party was Saturday night... I was there. Two he took those selfies before the show ever started, not "trying to make good" before he left the club. It was his birthday, they had a blast and so did everyone there.... That's what clubs are for, to drink and have a good time.

Brien

Who?

Terren

So Members Only still makes those jackets?

Jayme

Some of ya'll are terrible. I've been a fan of this guy for YEARS. He's like 2 years younger than me and I've loved every song he's done.

That said, this doesn't seem like a report worthy situation. He's not as "famous" because he doesn't make headlines with antics, much like the rest of my favorites. I like performers who perform for the sake of their music and fan base, and leave the shena****ns to everyone willing to sell their soul for a buck.

1 day ago