Christina Perri

I'm Afraid Obsessed Fan Will Force Sex

4/10/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Christina Perri Stalker
Christina Perri
is scared to death -- claiming an obsessed fan has been stalking her around the U.S., both in person and on the Internet, fearing he'll sexually assault her.

Perri -- whose big hit is "Jar of Hearts" -- just got a restraining order against Scott Brannan, claiming he's harassed and stalked her relentlessly for a year, despite multiple warnings to stay away.

Perri claims things have escalated so much, she now worries Brannan will commit "unwanted sexual acts" against her.  She points to several comments on her YouTube page, like "I just want to love you, that's all, physically most of all."  Doesn't sound ominous, but she clearly thinks so.

Perri claims Brannan has also gone out of his way to track down her brother and friends, writing them scary emails asking to see Perri face-to-face -- they all told Brannan to get lost.

Brannan has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Perri at all times ... at least until a court hearing later this month.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:20 AM PT -- For his part, Brannan tells us, Perri's accusations are 100% baseless. He says he simply reached out to her in the hopes of landing a date ... and he's not a bad guy. Here's his video response.

Umanyways

Headline should have included, by the way, my name is Christina Perri.

Umanyways

There goes the only fan she could have had in 5 years when she isn't relevant anymore.

Brian

I hope she has security. And she should carry a gun. Enough of letting these wackos go around free. Lock them up in a mental institute. This isn't what sane people do.

Teresa andrews

Another stupid TMZ headline. "Force sex"? The word for that is rape. And his message doesn't sound ominous to you -- especially in context with his other behavior?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Force sex is called rape TMZ

Clytemnestra

He sounds scary to me. But then TMZ doesn't have any women on staff that would attract a stalker.

Rigby

That's pretty scary. I'd at least carry something on me. Pepper spray, gun, rape whistle, switch blade. To many creepers

Kobe_No_Means_No

LOL, she's not even all that, just alright. Okay, maaaybe barely rapable, but if I were her I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. NEXT!

Dog And Pony

Wow, she's that desperate for attention? Of course she is. Who is she again?

bernergirl

He sounds like a jacka$$ but not sure he sounds dangerous. But by all means if it makes her feel more safe, then do it. I love her music

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

What is she, gay? She doesn't have a boyfriend? If she had a boyfriend, he'd be beating the living sh!t out of this "stalker." That's the way it works.

Michelle

Who is she??? She has fans??? Never heard of her.

There's a problem here

Stalking is scary as hell. Back in the day my best friend had a stalker who was escalating to the point where she might have killed him. You can't imagine how relieved he was when she died in a car wreck. True story.

Truth

WHO???? NO 1 CURR!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TRUTH!!

JT805

Me. Perri, you could only be so lucky....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments