Ne-Yo

Here's My Terribly Misguided Opinion About

Chris Brown

4/11/2014 5:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041114_neyo_launch
Ne-Yo
thinks Chris Brown is being treated unfairly by the justice system because he's a celebrity. Ne-Yo is wrong, but that's what he thinks.

Our photog caught up with the R&B superstar yesterday after leaving the gym, where he voiced his clear support for CB ... saying the system "likes to make an example out of celebrities."

Let's not mince words here ... Chris Brown beat Rihanna to a pulp and got five years probation for it ... meaning he had to behave himself. But since then he's gotten in numerous brawls (one with Drake, another with Frank Ocean) before getting arrested for assault last year. He's tried going to rehab twice (once by court order) but was kicked out both times.

Does that sound like someone who is being treated unfairly?

WLou

I always knew this guy was a tool! Thanks for confirming it!

Gia

TMZ, why are u such a hater? Did Breezy bang ur girl or something?

Jazze007

No he isn't. He's being treated like any other stupid ass person. The fact he has more money one assumes he & every other celebrity for that matter should behave themselves.

JuanRambo

Chris Brown needs like 2-5 years in prison

Miss k

I think it Chris brown , learned how to behave and got his priorities check he would not be in prison or jail ?

jb

I agree with Ne-yo when white people do something wrong who is famous, people don't talk about domestic abuse at all like for instants Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn , The Game, who recently attack his girlfriend only got papers to stay away. Don't get me wrong what Chris did to Rihanna was wrong, but if everybody going to talk about domestic violence on this panel
talk about it in the poor community which takes place everyday.

Sherron

Really? I think he's getting exactly what he deserves! It's been a long time coming. Now they need to round up Alex Baldwin, Kanye West and Justin Bieber! Then all would be right with the world!!

o rly

TMZ, great job not being biased.

Truth

It's funny cause Linsey Lohan got in all kinds of trouble and I don't remember her going to jail. I am just saying

Celeb Gossip Addict

He's a celeb too. They feel special. Above our petty rules. If Chris was a normal guy he would have aleady done 2 or 3 years in prison for the assualt. He would have went to jail for his first violent violation not the 5th or 6th. He sure wouldn't have gotten away with that community service trick that got a police chief fired. Sorry celebs. You got to remember to commit your crimes in Cali if you want to be sure to get away with it.

boo boo

He must mean unfairly compared to other celebrities.

kuddle

With the exception of Rihanna the only thing I see that he has done wrong is allowed ppl talking **** to get to him. I'm so sick of ppl telling him he needs to control his anger naw yall need to stop ****ing with him. Man the **** that ppl r saying on here is nothing more than internet bullying. The only thing different is Chris hasn't killed himself he is ****ing ppl.

Unbroken Chain

Who are you to say he's wrong? NOONE gets extradited by plane from the west coast of America to the east coast of America for a misdemeanor, and I know this because ai was a public Defender for 7 years in Lansing Michigan. Ne-Yo, whoever that is, is absolutely right. This is a HUGE waste of taxpayer money but it's being done for the publicity that goes with this guy

Wow ...

That is why people like Chris keep breaking the law. Others makes excuses for them and blame it on everyone/thing else other than the person themselves. Whom, btw, has complete control of their actions. Raise your fricking standards people. Keep your hands and feet to yourself, just like we learned in preschool!

all about the money

I don't care if he is a celebrity. I don't care if he is talented. I don't care if he is rich. The ONLY thing I care about is that he as a man, beat up a woman. For that reason alone I will never cheer for Chris Brown. I will never purchase anything Chris Brown is attached too. I will continue to cheer his misfortune and suffering because all he is, is a small man that physically abused a woman. There is no recovery from that stigma.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments