Miley Cyrus

Death of Dog Triggered Illness

... Which Triggered Hospitalization

4/16/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_miley_cyrus_gettyMiley Cyrus may have been rushed to the hospital because of a bad reaction to antibiotics, but we're told the reason she was on the meds was because she wore herself down by hard partying and an emotional meltdown over the death of her dog.

Sources connected to Miley tell TMZ ... she has been "an emotional mess" since her dog Floyd died earlier this month.  We're told she had crying fits and has been unable to sleep.

041514_miley_cry_launch
Our sources say Miley's escape has been partying ... as one person said, "She's been off the rails since this happened."  We're told she's been drinking a lot and drugs are also involved.

We're told Miley was on meds because she got sick from being extremely worn down.

Everything's connected to everything.

We reached out to Miley's rep ... so far no word back.

0416_miley_performance_pics_footer

NANCY

I can relate to the lose of a beloved pet..We just put down our pet and my husband and I feel like we lost our very best friend..We rescured him from the pound at 7 weeks old and he was 15 + yes terday..I do believe she has other problems but losing a pet is devastating..

T L C

people become very emotionally attached to their pets.
Many feel that their pets are the only ones who they can trust

karen

Better wise up or its going to be to late for you!!!!!!!!!!

sophiastormy

a case of mono.. most likely. to many drugs will do that... Floyd off himself while watching her twerk

Hera

Dogs death triggered binge. Stop giving sympathy to the dope sick.

Bob Wilson

The looks of the cover photo makes her look doped up on something. What's new?????

Kaveman

Chick is a massive train wreck. Tried to get richer by becoming the biggest sleazebag imaginable, and it is all backfiring. Her dad should be ashamed!

hurst

I think Mylie cyrus has come down with a Slimy virus

think101

Everything happens for a reason, maybe now she will get some much needed counseling.

DAvid

Dogs death must be a euphemism for drug overdose. Miley has out grown her teenage cuteness and is realizing that she is not the sex symbol she tries so hard to be. Liam left her because of her changed looks and embarrassing behavior. Get of the drugs and start dating black guys.

Igor

Probably died of embarrassment

Igor

Probably died from embarrassment. Both look like dogs panting for water.

Angie

I'm not choosing sides but I have had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. Didn't hit me til my 4th day on it. Woke up and my lips were bigger than Angelina Jolie's lips. So a delayed reaction is possible.

BrooklynCat425

Oh please, she has been doing these things before her dog died. However, sorry to hear about the dog...I hope the dog didnt die by ingesting any narcotics just laying around...

LatinElf