Former Disney TV Prez

I Did NOT Molest That Boy

4/22/2014 8:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0422_david_neuman_micheal_egan_getty_tmz
David Neuman
, the former President of Disney TV, is lashing out at the man who accused him of sexual molestation ... calling the allegation "disgusting."

Michael Egan -- now 31 -- claims Neuman, "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and others repeatedly raped him at pool parties in L.A. and during vacations in Hawaii when he was 15, and Egan claims it went on for 2 years.

Neuman has responded to Egan's lawsuit -- filed Monday -- by saying, "The disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE."

Neuman goes on to say it's "sickening, and very evil, for anyone to lie like that, let alone in a legal document."

Neuman vows to fight the lawsuit tooth and nail.

Kelly

What a bunch a-holes. So glad people died for your right to be innocent until proven guilty. But don't let that stop the amateur experts on sex crimes that you all are.

beth

I am a southern girl from the school of "cut it off.."But this hot mess supposedly happened fifteen year ago..Where has this guy been? And he says now he is straight? This smells funky!

John

Kick the molest nest in attempt to connect Hollywood and Democrats. Strategic...

John

Beginning of ploy to undermine Hollywood for political purposes. Kick the molest nest. Watch...

plevee

So why did he keep turning up? After the first dozen "rapes" he ought to have known what to expect!

August

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL...

Get some help David Neuman.

Mike

You're all pretty quick to believe these guys are guilty. Making it all up for money is just as believable , especially since he started with Singer right before his new movie comes out.

LetsBeReAL

David Neuman looks evil. He has this evil Ora seeping through his pictures alone. You're telling me sweet, angelic people look like that? He looks like an evil monster in every picture that I've seen. You can prosecute someone on looks but I'm just saying! Also, what a creep for heading Disney where he has access to tons of children. Gross!

John

If everyone is so convinced he's lying, I wonder what the readers are hiding? Takes one to know one...

BellaJ

All I know is if he's telling the truth this is horrific. If he's lying, it's also horrific. Let's hope the truth prevails

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

'Didn't molest that boy, it was different boy(S)'......

Bossy Potato

The friggin ex disney prez probably doesn't even remember who he fcuked. He's just pissed that his reputation is screwed. I'm just waiting for more of these boys to start coming forward.

karma360

Like he's really going to say he did

LACY

I don't believe him. What else should he be expected to say?

me

so if this kid at 15 was getting raped and drugged by multiple men why did he CONTINUE to go to these hollywood parties? or allow these men to fly him on trips?? its not like he was kidnapped or forced to go somewhere with these guys..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments