Former Disney TV Prez

I Did NOT Molest That Boy

4/22/2014 8:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0422_david_neuman_micheal_egan_getty_tmz
David Neuman
, the former President of Disney TV, is lashing out at the man who accused him of sexual molestation ... calling the allegation "disgusting."

Michael Egan -- now 31 -- claims Neuman, "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and others repeatedly raped him at pool parties in L.A. and during vacations in Hawaii when he was 15, and Egan claims it went on for 2 years.

Neuman has responded to Egan's lawsuit -- filed Monday -- by saying, "The disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE."

Neuman goes on to say it's "sickening, and very evil, for anyone to lie like that, let alone in a legal document."

Neuman vows to fight the lawsuit tooth and nail.

Bob

Give it 10 years and our society will accept molestation.. Keep talking about it and eventually it escapes the human mind as wrong. Thats exactly how homosexuality was approved.

julianna1960

They all should fight back. These are allegations that are just taboo. It sickens me that ppl do this, I say that because my gut feeling is that he is lying. It's just a place you do not go too unless it is 100% and you have proof. Where is his proof, just because he says so?

Hera

Anyone that goes straight for the money is lying. Victims, real victims, want justice. Not dollars.

Rich

But these men didn't think it was evil at the time, just now since they are going to be charged. The court action will bring out the truth.

oleman

my big question is ...why this kid kept on goin back for more parties......if he only went to one party, and this happened, I would believe him. He went to numerous parties, and the same thing happens...was he an escort?

Hera

Who's the bigger liar this week? Michael Egan or Lindsay Lohan? Jury's still out on that one

Ember

He was a minor where was his mother???

Chris

The word molestation is telling. Though language in statutory rape laws differ in most states, molestation is sex acts with prepubescent children. So, he is not saying he didn't **** him, is he?

Chris

But, given how TMZ writes, no one here smart or dumb, can draw conclusions.

TnAhoes

Id take a raping in that setting if those rich F's paid a few million dollars out.

DownSouth

Sounds guilty to me.

Danyale

I don't 't know if this story is true, but these stories are not new. Corey Feldman and Corey Haim.

NFL

Sorry, but you waited 16 years to drum all this up? He's just looking for a settlement pay day and I hope he doesn't get it. He could have stayed home. If he has any real talent, it would have risen to the top and he'd have a career.

Calico

Sounds like Hollywood has always been a $crew fe$t- gay, straight, and everything in between.

doinmything

Why would his mom allow him to be out when he is a minor, I don't get that!! No way in hell I would allow my son to be out at all hours of the night!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments