Selena Gomez

Dumps Jenners

I Have Enough Toxic People in My Life

4/25/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-selena-gomez-swipe-deleted-pic-instagram-01Selena Gomez has turned her back on former BFFs Kendall and Kylie Jenner because she wants to focus on what's really important -- MUSIC -- and thinks the Jenners are nothing but a toxic distraction ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources close to Selena tell us, the singer had an epiphany after Coachella last week -- where she was surrounded by booze and drugs while hanging with the Jenner girls, Justin Bieber ... and all the hangers-on that come with them.

We're told Selena's sick of that scene -- so she's decided to cut out what she considers the biggest sources of negativity ... Jenner girls included.

0424-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-swipe-at-coachella-tmz-01Selena made the cut official, and public ... by unfollowing Kendall and Kylie on Instagram. She also deleted all her Coachella selfies with the sisters.

The Insta-purge continued ... with Bieber and a bunch of others getting dropped -- and, in fact, she's currently following ZERO people.

We're told Selena is determined to stay on the straight and narrow -- focusing on music and, get this ... going to church almost daily.

Makes ya think ... must've been one helluva party at Coachella.

0425_selena_gomez_alone_footer

JesusSaves

This is great news! Good for Selena! Without God and Jesus she can never expect true success. I pray that The Holy Spirit leads Selena to do great things in life!!! :)

Ferndog68

Jesus is never there. It's really her realizing that her life needs help so she turns to church but in reality is just her giving herself strength. Such as meditation

travmancali

Acid is one helluva drug

patton720

I found this article very difficult to masturbate to.

NoriWest

i love selena gomez. #latinas

gomezcalifornia

Did khloe just diss selena? look at khloe twitter. khloe is white trash

Just My Opinion

If you have enough toxic friends, time to find new friends less toxic.

lonnie

If she needs a good Church! my church is always open

Nate

Chloe and Kendall will do just fine with out Selena and her baggage of issues.

whatwhomeagain

Selena is one sharp woman to cut these parasites off now rather than allow them to metastize into more dysfunction and Lohan disease.

Davis

Chick loves blaming everyone else for her problems but I bet she has a wonderful tight vagina. I'd love to tap that

Big Mark 91

That'll last 2 weeks

daisy

If that's true then good for her!

Bkshorti

Wow it took a party for her to want to b rid of bieber, so she says! I don't even blame the Jenner girls. This is jus Selena stuck on stupid n stuck on a teenage lil boy.

holly

I have to say, good for her. I hope her music can improve, though. I had Pandora on Shuffle last night, and one of her songs came on. I didn't know who it was because I was in the shower, but I thought, "My goodness, what a flat, auto-tuned song!" After I got out of the shower, I checked my iPod, and it was Selena Gomez.