Selena Gomez

Dumps Jenners

I Have Enough Toxic People in My Life

4/25/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-selena-gomez-swipe-deleted-pic-instagram-01Selena Gomez has turned her back on former BFFs Kendall and Kylie Jenner because she wants to focus on what's really important -- MUSIC -- and thinks the Jenners are nothing but a toxic distraction ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources close to Selena tell us, the singer had an epiphany after Coachella last week -- where she was surrounded by booze and drugs while hanging with the Jenner girls, Justin Bieber ... and all the hangers-on that come with them.

We're told Selena's sick of that scene -- so she's decided to cut out what she considers the biggest sources of negativity ... Jenner girls included.

0424-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-swipe-at-coachella-tmz-01Selena made the cut official, and public ... by unfollowing Kendall and Kylie on Instagram. She also deleted all her Coachella selfies with the sisters.

The Insta-purge continued ... with Bieber and a bunch of others getting dropped -- and, in fact, she's currently following ZERO people.

We're told Selena is determined to stay on the straight and narrow -- focusing on music and, get this ... going to church almost daily.

Makes ya think ... must've been one helluva party at Coachella.

0425_selena_gomez_alone_footer

MightyMatt

I feel like I'm owed some money for babysitting Justine an Selena.

LesBrealpeople

Good for her! The Lardassian's light has been flickering for awhile good career choice!

Racismisdead

Smartest thing this little girl has done...I mean honestly why do people with actual talent even bother spending time with this family of leeches. I'm disgusted with myself for contributing a comment to an article that has included them..I however like Selena and i'm happy to know her soul will not be eaten by those demons.

sbutchart

Good for her!

Really

This is bullballs

Astrogenotype

If you can do what ur music does, i'll be your biggest fan!! Suck!!

Joshua Franco

Bet the Jenner's got the bev

Youdontknowme

1st world problems, cry me a river

stacey

Justin put her on the map! js

QueenB

I believe Selena can do big things if she separates herself from this although popular people.She is still young and can still build a respectable career if she focuses.

sharon

Good for her , now just to get a restraining order for Beiber ... get rid of the druggies and the whores and the people that are currently dragging your image through their mud hole . Good girl

ar

Because of your false bs story TMZ now Khloe Kardashian is threatening Selena over twitter!

Alissa Ngo

Selena Gomez is a little bit dramatic. I mean why unfollow all those people just because they are bad influeneces. I am sorry but its pathetic to unfollow your friends because it shows how you are giving them a message of not wanting these friends in your life. Heres an advice BE FRIENDS WITH THEM BUT DON'T DRINK OR DO DRUGS LIKE THEM. OR DELETE SOCIAL MEDIA IN GENERAL.CELEBRITIES AND THEIR ATTENTIONS!!! IF I WAS ONE I WOULD NEVER DO THAT.KEEPING PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE.

Alissa Ngo

Taylor

Best move ever! Those Kardashi-enners have NO HOME TRAING!!!