« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NBA Lawyer Authenticates Audio

4/29/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Donald Sterling Recording Real
Two NBA lawyers left the law firm representing V. Stiviano Monday ... and sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... the lawyers are now convinced -- the racist audio of Donald Sterling is REAL.

NBA lawyer David Anders and another NBA lawyer went to the law office of Mac Nehoray Monday afternoon.  Stiviano was also there for the purpose of authenticating the audio.

We're told there was NO doubt by anyone the recording is the real deal.  The NBA lawyers heard the 15 minutes that have been made public, but not the remaining 45.  And we're told ... based on conversations along with analysis ... they're satisfied about authenticity.

042814_david_anders_2_launch_regular_v6
Neither Stiviano nor Anders had comments for our photog as they left the building.

TMZ Sports has also learned ... people who have heard the entire recording say there is "NO DOUBT" Donald Sterling KNEW he was being recorded.

Anders will report back to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mng0

this story is dumb. tell me about the Kardashians! <3

tmz001

TMZ, i know you guys got the scoop on sterling first. But must you write an article every 30 minutes about him?

YoursTruly

All of this because a geriatric pig is scared of what his billionaire friends are going to think of him. What an idiot.

englishpetal

A source close to the situation is not stella evidence that it is real. Ill be waiting for the police/nba investigation results. Until then I will say that the audio tape is disgusting and am in no way condoning this mans racist remarks, real or not.

Dog And Pony

I guess this is enough for the NBA to start action against Sterling.

What is on the rest of that recording that the whore at the center of this doesn't want anyone else to hear? Not saying Strling is innocent, but something smells fishy - and I'm not just talking "I rent my V. Stiviano" - if they're keeping it from the NBA's lawyers.

Do they have another bombshell? Or is it stuff that makes the whore look bad?

Rachael

TMZ can only write about stories like this- if it weren't for race & hate, they wouldn't have any commentors. TMZ went from celebrity tidbits to FULL BLOWN RACE BAITING AND HATE AND KARDASHIAN COMMERCIALS. BOOOOOO

Rachael

This is the only thing going on in the whole world, TMZ posts 7 stories a day on this. LAZY ARSE WHOLES.

Rachael

THIS IS THE ONLY THING GOING ON IN THE WHOLE WORLD, OR SO IT SEEMS... TMZ is milking this for a cheap story, posting 90% of all their stories on some tiny facet of this. ONE GUY told his whore racist stuff. THATS IT. NOTHING ELSE. He's a jerk, we get it. NOW, for 50 MORE STORIES ON THIS, and then some Kardashian Fart.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Hey, TMZ.. can you guys please write 15 to 20 more stories today on this ridiculously boring story? Thanks.

Gotbenz666

Ungrateful whore!!!

Unbroken Chain

Tmz us ruining the NBA playoffs and the NBA. Exactly what does tmz provide the world that is positive?

nick

To the white powerful people....y are u bowing to the blacks who complain about this??...the man has a right to think that I am inferior and his race is superior....there is no reason to investagate or make a big deal out of this.....there are laws in place to deal with people who discriminate against employees and tenants etc....how can you punish a man for making hurtful remarks??....please tell black people to griw a thick skin ...I do not care if he thinks that I am inferior...I was made in god's image..God made me, he made my black skin and my kinky hair and I am proud of myself....

nick

He told her he does not want her to socialize with blacks....she should simply accept it and realize that he is not gonna change the way he feels about it or get out of the relationship....simple as that...that is all he asked of her...

Really

We get it about the racist. If Sterling doesn't like people with different color that's him, TMZ is not going to change that. So move on with other stories. Why the WHORE was audio recording him, Money , MONEY. Too bad for her it's gone.

nick

Black people....yu are violating Mr Sterling civil rights by telling him that he does not have a right to hate u or to believe that u are inferior....as long as he don't harm me or infringe on my God given rights I could care less about what he thinks about me...as his employee I would greet him every morning with a smile on my face

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments