Master P's Wife

He's a Liar ...

I Don't Do Drugs!!!

5/1/2014 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0501_master_p_sonya_miller_getty_tmz_2Master P's estranged wife says the rapper is straight up lying when he says she does drugs in front of their kids ... and claims it's all part of P's attempt to brainwash their kids against her.

Sonya Miller is reacting to last night's comments from her estranged husband, telling a TMZ photog he'd give her whatever she wanted in their divorce ... as long as she got off drugs.

But Miller says she is not on drugs and that she's never done drugs in front of her kids. She says she feels horrible her kids claims she's on drugs, and feels P brainwashed them.

Miller claims P is just using their kids as pawns, saying, "When I filed divorce, that’s when he came and took my kids ... I was the one dealing with and raising those seven kids when he was running the streets."

Miller says she's looking forward to her day in court.

Sieron

Take a drug test, thats what I'd do

static

All of 4 or 5 people actually care.

queenb

Denial is the first sign of drug abuse. If she really didn't use drugs how come she won't slap a law suit on him for defamation. He is putting it all over that she does drugs. This article is evidence. Admission is the first road to recovery

Just A Random Thought

I don't do drugs......in front of the kids. CRACK WHORE

nana

Uhh master p smoke too he's not that innocent

shay30076

Master P is so nasty!!! He will reap what he is sowing.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Keep your family business private master piss

Celeb Gossip Addict

Whether she stops smoking weed or not, he's gonna have to pay. They were married for too long for him to get off scott free. To say nothing of his outside baby making activities. Give it up P.

Frosticles

TMZ running it's own 'Plantation Journalism' website. 99 % of the stories are trash-stories about blacks that no-one knows. Just more Plantation Profit. No different than the 'Plantation NBA'

K South West

Weed is a "drug"around small children... alcohol is definately a Narcotic... so is the "prescription" pills these doctors are giving us the same pills that caused my 26 year old friend to not wake out of his sleep two days ago

JermaineJacksonsHairline

Marijuana can be prescribed .He's trying to defame her .

pj

I hate to see this man. P please give your wife what she deserves.

OhitsUagain

Problem solved in 2.5 do the drug test and hold him too his word #next

Gem

Hes lieing.... I don't do drugs, IN FRONT OF THE KIDS! Well damn, I don't think he specified when or where not to do it, just DON'T DO IT. I say give her the spousal support because Im sure she deserves it, but make her get tested monthly, or weekly, whenever she's supposed to get a check. Best way to keep her clean for the kids.

Unbroken Chain

This is easy solvable. Take a drug test! Weed stays in your system about 20 days, so she can prove it easily. For the millions she will get, just lay off the herb for a little bit. Man

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments