Michael Jace

Dead Wife's Family Seeks Money

We Need Help to Bury April

5/23/2014 7:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

5020-michael-april-jace-with-swipe-tmz-02
The family of Michael Jace's dead wife April say they can't afford her funeral, and the future cost of caring for her kids -- and they're turning to the public for help ... TMZ has learned.

April's family set up a GoFundMe account on Thursday ... with a message thanking the public: "Many of you have generously asked how you can help the family as we grieve and navigate the aftermath of this tragedy."

They've received nearly $13K from 187 people already. We're told they're trying to raise at least $20K -- for funeral expenses and to care for April's sons ... ages 5, 8 and 18.

Jace was charged Thursday with April's murder.

BLUE UGLY 💩

PSA: A reminder to all my disciples that you should look into life insurance because you never know what can happen

James R. - Los Angeles

Ask Jessa Jackson, All Sharp ton or Obamma for help.

Uncle Rufus

What a A HOLE this guy is!

mary collins finn

I feel badly for the family. But 20,000 for a funeral? And if they are taking care of the children they will get government support. Turning to the public is distasteful at best.

Rocko

20 G's for a funeral ! Wow !

taz

Women, if your man is a little rough, or sometimes gets a little angry, had a hard day and takes it out on you or your kids, get out. It only gets worse.

KicksandGiggles

Turn the murdering husband's azz upside down and get every dime he has. If his family were decent, they would bury the mother of his children. BTW..... $20K to put in the ground? I think a modest or minimal service with the $$ going to the children makes more sense.

MILK

all you need is a shovel, can't be that expensive

Brial92

Rip. Never heard of her husband before.. So sad that he stole her life and the kids.

Amber

Funerals can be very expensive. I buried both of my parents within 45 days of each other just last year. It was right at $35,000 for both. Hope her family can get her to her final resting place soon.

Black Adam

One word. Cremation. Funerals are a Scam perpetrated by the Ghouls known as Funeral Homes. They mutilate Corpses into monstrosities resembling the Joker. Charging absurd amounts of money on things like extra padding in the bedding of a Casket. If you think being burned tortures the lost soul, how about having your insides sucked out. Then being rolled up like a roll of paper towels and stuffed into a small compartment so you can be stuffed later on with chemicals and cheap pillows.

boo boo

That's so sad. When my step-mom's dad died, we couldn't afford to cremate him, so we reached out to the local synagogue (he was Jewish) and they contributed $500. The funeral home agreed to accept that as payment in full. We had a very small memorial at our house. That was more than 25 years ago, I suppose times have changed.

Casey

I buried my MOM this week. Over $17,000 not including the headstone I purchased after my DAD died. She was worth every penny. I'm an only child and a widow just glad I had the money to do it!

southsidequeen

Somebody is looking for a payday. Negative here. I need money to bury my own people. Where is her life insurance policy? I second the motion, tasteless. May all the gullibles jump on board. I am not giving a dime.

Nicole

I feel for this family, but my father just passed and I had him cremated ($750) I suggest they look into instead of begging the public for help. People need to stop asking for hand outs! Period.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments