'Notorious' Actor 911 Call

He Hit My Mom and Choked Her

... Stepson Tells Cops

6/9/2014 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_jamal-woolard_911_launch

"Notorious" actor Jamal Woolard used both hands to choke his wife because he didn't like the way she was talking to their daughter ... according to the police report and 911 call obtained by TMZ.

We broke the story ... Woolard -- who played Biggie Smalls -- was arrested Saturday night by police in Snellville, GA after Woolard's stepson called 911 to report a family disturbance.

The 15-year-old boy told the 911 operator, "My stepdad, he hit my mom and he's acting crazy." At one point you can hear him yell at Woolard ... "You're going to jail!"

Woolard's wife, Alisha, told police her husband began screaming at her after she had scolded their daughter ... claiming he grabbed her by the throat, slammed her against the wall and told her, "Get the f*** off of my daughter."

According to police, the stepson said he heard his mom "making choking sounds" and confronted Woolard saying, "F*** you n****, I'm tired of you disrespecting my mom."

Police say when they arrived, they found broken furniture strewn about the house. Woolard told them he's very protective of his daughter because he loves her more than his wife.

Woolard was arrested for battery and child cruelty (for violence committed in front of the children) -- and he's been ordered to stay away from his wife and kids.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What a loser

Rhubino

"F*** you n****, I'm tired of you disrespecting my mom."

Oh dear.

ChinoPapiReyAmor

Blue,
i agree on that.

Good son here who love his mother,he called policia.
smart boy.great kid.glad he didn't try to shoot or stab.
glad he thought,smart boy.good son.
adios

Celeb Gossip Addict

It sounds like his wife needs to grow some balls and leave him. Her son is going to turn out like Chris Brown if she keeps exposing him to that violence.

Leslie

"Woolard told them he's very protective of his daughter because he loves her more than his wife."

What a creep.

bring back recent posts

So glad the animal did this in Georgia and not California, he can spend some nice time in jail and most likely will not be allowed near these poor kids ! Kudos to the young teen for being brave enough and doing the right thing! I feel very sorry for him and the lil girl for growing up with violence. I hope the mother gets support because she clearly was not protecting these kids by staying with him.

myopinion

Wow...I hope he keeps his cool because he sounds like he is obsessed with his daughter.

lkelly816

Sounds like the son saved his mother's life from a VERY dangerous person.

Jazzi

Fat faced bastard. I hope he rots in jail!

D-INCARNATION

Yea they'll do that, comes natural....

christy

Hmm another black man beating on a woman

HumanNature

LET'S SEE IF CAN PAY "CHILD SUPPORT" SINCE HE LOVES HIS DAUGHTER MORE THAN THE MOTHER!!!!

105 4N93135

Sounds just like the real Biggie. I think he's taking his role a little too seriously

Stanley

This is really sick. I will never understand parents who put themselves before their children. You are going to beat a woman and if that's not bad enough, you want to do it in front of the kids? Sickening. I feel so bad for this boy having to call the police like that. What a sick world we live in.

Perky

"F*** you n****" is something that would confuse the dung out of that hypocrite Rev. Al Sharpton, no?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments