'Love & Hip Hop' Star Stevie J

NY Goes After Deadbeat ...

Pay Your Child Support Or Else ...

6/14/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-stevie-j-court-wm-tmz-01
New York state has seen enough of "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Stevie J's deadbeat ways ... and may now snatch his property from him and sell it to pay off the $1.2 million in back child support he owes.

TMZ has obtained documents issued by the state informing Stevie it now has the power to seize any property he owns. Interestingly, the state sent Stevie 4 separate notifications between 2011 and 2013 ... all of which he apparently ignored.

TMZ broke the story, Stevie was arrested Monday at his home in Georgia for failing to pay the support.

This guy's also an alleged deadbeat with the IRS -- we've learned there are FOUR income tax liens against him totaling $371,000.

No money ... mo' problems.

Clytemnestra

How the hell is this nobody going to come up with that kind of cash? Is his only claim to fame being on one of these crappy reality shows? Good luck, paying your bills, deadbeat.

Clytemnestra

Celebrity Networth lists this guy as being worth $5 million. Fork over the child support, dude. And pay your taxes. And get out of jail.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Put him in jail

kewljewl

Tell me this guy don't look like a mouse..seriously...

lakergirl

I cant stand this poor excuse of a man or that show. The women on it are dumb as heck with no self respect & the "men" are not men at all. Rats & Dogs!! How the heck is this a top rated show?? The dumbing down of America continues.

kewljewl

OK Mr rat face. Where's ur big money now? Nothing for ur kid. S*** bag

The Maharincess of Franistan

This moron is about to find out (finally) that when one has children, one must support them. NYS absolutely will seize whatever property this deadbeat owns and throw him in jail at the same time. Just in time for father's day.

ASH

The REPO MAN said that the Bentley
as actually a toyota.

Stoked Rick And Jack's and Mom (all three are the same guy)

This man is one fine man I can ride him like a cowgirl......My son stoked needs a daddy his uncle my brother walked out on us.....

Stoked Rick And Jack's and Mom (all three are the same guy)

Who want's to see me twerk?I have live cam and charge..My son stoked just wiped my a*s to make sure I don't have ****ie on my track...I can't reach my self.Sexy people problem..

K South West

No *********** no problems

K South West

No frnication no problems

jsaxon

Who gives a flying sh** about this retard and his deadbeat ass... All typical, big surprise, behind on child support and taxes... Is this news ? It standard

01void

Pay up mo, there's no get out of jail free card.

Mare

What I don't get is how does he owes over $1 million in child support and nothing was done sooner? Once a man misses two payments the courts should go after him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments